Airtel Broadband Surprise

rkkaranrk

Skilled
Airtel is giving surprise gift to their broadband customers. Just got extra 50GB data.

http://broadbandsurprises.airtel.in

uploadfromtaptalk1439900842079.jpg

Dafaq... I just got 15GB free per month.. am the 1899 8mbps plan! what plan are you on mate?
& its not just the Reliance Jio,even the local cable wallas here in Bangalore give bad ass plans & service! Broadband business here is pretty much heated up!

Dafaq... I just got 15GB free per month.. am the 1899 8mbps plan! what plan are you on mate?
& its not just the Reliance Jio,even the local cable wallas here in Bangalore give bad ass plans & service! Broadband business here is pretty much heated up!
I'm on 16mbps plan with a cap of 100gb. Rental 2099

Location Mumbai.

They started giving out extra GBs since last billing cycle.

I was using 2499 for 8 mbps with 80 GB FUP. They gave me an additional 40 GB making the total to 120 GB.

A friend brought the revised plans to my notice. He is from Delhi NCR region. He was using the same plan as me and switch 1299 16 mbps plan.

I attempted to switch to rapid 1599 16 mbps plan but they said they could not provide the speed in my area so I settled for 1599 8 mbps 100 GB FUP with unlimited local and std calls. This way it is cheaper and paying an extra of nearly 1K for mere 20 GB makes no sense.

Nonetheless don't settle for the extra GBs offered by Airtel. Look at the revised tarrifs for your location and see if you can find a better deal for yourself.

I checked it 10 days ago and got 2GB. My plan is 40GB/8mbps in Gurgaon.

BUT I didn't get it so far.

If I check again, I get message "Your airtel Surprises are already being provisioned on your broadband account. Enjoy your surprises!".

Got an email from Airtel saying
"Broadband Surprises: Assured free GBs or speed upgrade for your Airtel Broadband"
Just entered my Landline number and was topped up with 75GB of data over my regular plan of 50GB.
Anyone else got this?
Can you guys check if anyone gets some other offer?
Seems like an initiative to steal some of BSNL's recent thunder.

There are some new plans from Airtel broadband. They have increased and speed as well as FUP on plans. I recollect @prabs shifted to one with 1699 monthly from 2400 monthly.

Back