Video Airtel Digital Tv remote using IR extender

sma

Recruit
Hi,

I had purchased an IR extender to increase the remote coverage of Airtel HD+ Huawei Ds366 STB , but unfortunately,i m unable to operate the setup box, but i m able to operate my TV which is also configured via that universal remote of Airtel STB.
I have tried placing the ir transmitter at different locations near the STB receiving window, but with no luck. I desperately want it to work.

Any help from you guys or anyone faced similar problems , pls share or let me know the resolution.

Thanks in advance

Having same problem with Airtel DTH with IR Extender. Looks like the operating frequency of remote is not supported by the IR extender.
If anyone has found a IR extender which works with Airtel DTH, please share the link.

Having same problem with Airtel DTH with IR Extender. Looks like the operating frequency of remote is not supported by the IR extender.
If anyone has found a IR extender which works with Airtel DTH, please share the link.

Harpreet - Did you find a way to connect Airtel DTH Stb with IR remote extender?
I purchased one extender and finding it hard to connect the emitter to settopbox Airtel but it connects well with TV and another STB of Local cable TV.

Screwing my Braincells to make it work :(

Hi,

I had purchased an IR extender to increase the remote coverage of Airtel HD+ Huawei Ds366 STB , but unfortunately,i m unable to operate the setup box, but i m able to operate my TV which is also configured via that universal remote of Airtel STB.
I have tried placing the ir transmitter at different locations near the STB receiving window, but with no luck. I desperately want it to work.

Any help from you guys or anyone faced similar problems , pls share or let me know the resolution.

Thanks in advance

Are you doing good with Extender?
what is the position now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back