Airtel Impatience 1099 now with FUP 50GB?

I called up Airtel CC today thinking of changing my plan to unlimited.Looked up on the airtel website and thought of switching to Impatience 1099 plan (1Mbps, 15GB FUP and 256kbps post FUP)

While the CC rep was expalining the plan, she said 50GB is the FUP limit and I confirmed with her twice and she said FUP "fifty" GB and not "fifteen" GB and said it has been updated.

Anyone know of the changes?? They are still not reflecting in the site. I have anyway asked for a email confirmation of FUP for this plan... so let's see how it goes.

vpraveenis said:
I called up Airtel CC today thinking of changing my plan to unlimited.Looked up on the airtel website and thought of switching to Impatience 1099 plan (1Mbps, 15GB FUP and 256kbps post FUP)

While the CC rep was expalining the plan, she said 50GB is the FUP limit and I confirmed with her twice and she said FUP "fifty" GB and not "fifteen" GB and said it has been updated.

Anyone know of the changes?? They are still not reflecting in the site. I have anyway asked for a email confirmation of FUP for this plan... so let's see how it goes.
looks impossible as thats not what airtel is. looks needs to confirm from airtel

I still get 1Mbps for only 15GB, but after that I get 512Kbps

Cuz I never changed my old plan, which was a 512Kbps unlimited. So guess I benefit from the flitch.

50GB?

Airtel?

Two contradictory statements. 'Nuff said

comp@ddict said:

Cuz I never changed my old plan, which was a 512Kbps unlimited. So guess I benefit from the flitch.

50GB?
Airtel?

lucky u as they changed old plans to normal long back and mine get changed as per fup

comp@ddict said:

50GB?

Airtel?

Yup. Even I am not convinced. That's why I have requested an email to confirm the plan details. I will update once I hear from them. Wanted to see if anyone else had heard of this change/taken this plan recently...

vpraveenis said:
Yup. Even I am not convinced. That's why I have requested an email to confirm the plan details. I will update once I hear from them. Wanted to see if anyone else had heard of this change/taken this plan recently...
well i am wondering if they do this for 1099 than it will be gr8 for me as mine is 1699

Never, I repeat, NEVER listen to their CC. They are absolutely clueless about what FUP is applicable on what plan. Some of them check the plans and FUP from the website and quote it, some just seem to blurt it out without even confirming it. So be careful before shifting. If you get capped later on, what evidence would you have to prove your point? The CC's word would be worth nothing. So unless you see the change reflected on their official website, don't jump onto that scheme.

Got email confirmation from airtel... :clap::clap:

Plan Details Swift 1099
Plan Codes for ROTN 90438
Monthly Plan Rental (Rs) 1099
DSL Speed* 1 Mbps
Free Voice Usage (Local Airtel to Airtel) NA
Free DSL Usage ( in GB) Unlimited
Additional DSL Usage Charges (Rs/MB) Nil
FUP Download Limit (in GB) 50
Speed Beyond FUP Limit (in GB) 256 Kbps

Waiting for confirmation from you guys. If it's true, I'm switching. I barely download 20-25GB a month, so 50GB, ha I'll be on 1Mbps through the month

Well I have this plan and I'm on 75GB FUP but that's maybe because I've been using this plan for some years now and I really blasted them when they told me there's a 15GB FUP after they doubled my speed without asking me :D

vpraveenis said:
Got email confirmation from airtel... :clap::clap:

I am on Surf 999 Plan. Its not shown on the airtel.in website & was offered by Airtel CC directly to me..

Surf 999

FUP 75GB

512kbps after 75GB

Total 5000Min. Calling free on

- Airtel Landline to any Landline (local)

- Airtel Landline to Airtel mobile (local)

0.75p /min calling for other mobile

Re.1.0/min calling STD (Landline + Mobile)

comp@ddict said:
Swift 999 has 1mbps till 75GB what? seriously? someone pinch me!
It is... Its not publicly advertised by Airtel & is offers directly by them. Just call them & tell them that you got a call & have been offered this plan by CC & they will hopefully upgrade you to this plan. Right now I think this is the best from Airtel & everything else is a gimmick...

Me and 3 more friends are on this same plan... :)

Airtel's new plans which they sent across on request... FUPs have been raised in a few plans... Good news! :D:D

Plan Details One Airtel 799 Impatience 899 Impatience 1399 Surf 599 Surf 699 Impatience 799 Browser 899 Swift 1099 Impatience 1299 Impatience 1699 Impatience 1799

Plan Codes for ROTN 93537 90243 90248 90435 90436 90437 90428 90438 90439 90440 90249

Monthly Plan Rental (Rs) 749 899 1399 599 699 799 899 1099 1299 1699 1799

DSL Speed* 1 Mbps 4Mbps 4 Mbps 512 Kbps 1 Mbps 2 Mbps 512 Kbps 1 Mbps 2 Mbps 2 Mbps 4 Mbps

1 Mbps 4Mbps 4 Mbps 512 Kbps 1 Mbps 2 Mbps 512 Kbps 1 Mbps 2 Mbps 2 Mbps 4 Mbps

Free Voice Usage (Local Airtel to Airtel) "200 (A2A-Local)

+

Rs 100 talk time on Airtel Prepaid" NA NA NA 100 100 200 NA NA NA NA

Free DSL Usage ( in GB) 5 GB 6 GB Unlimited 3 4 5 Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

Additional DSL Usage Charges (Rs/MB) 0.2 0.1 Nil 0.2 0.2 0.2 Nil Nil Nil Nil NA

FUP Download Limit (in GB) NA NA 25 NA NA NA 8 50 20 40 50

Speed Beyond FUP Limit (in GB) NA NA 256 Kbps NA NA NA 256 Kbps 256 Kbps 256 Kbps 256 Kbps 256 Kbps

Edit: I'm not sure as to what other circle these plans apply to. The data I got is for Chennai circle. You can better check with airtel directly. I emailed to 121@airtel.in and they responded within 5-6hrs. Mention your account no and Landline no (with std) code in the subjectline.

Back