Airtel Network gone for toss today? (Mumbai)

Shripad

ex-Mod
Well, anyone else facing issues with Airtel today?
My data is not working. No 3G, No EDGE.
I cant make calls to any landlines, having difficulties in making mobile calls as well. 80%calls not going through.
People complaining that they cant get through to me when they are calling either.
Both my Airtel numbers are having issues. My mom is also on airtel and she is having similar issues. Does not look like local area restricted problems either as I have travelled between Chandivali and Dahisar today and facing this issue everywhere.
Frustrating day till now. :mad:

^ May be working in navi mumbai.. but mumbai seems to be down..

Mine only SMS receiving working.. call, data, cust care (from mobile or landline) not working..

twitter says "Services on some of our circuits in the western region are affected due to an unforeseen technical outage. We are working to resolve this at the earliest. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Thanks."

Its really annoying when data does not work!!!! Thankfully calls and SMSs are going/coming without any problems.... Hope the problem gets fixed soon. My SMART phone has stopped looking SMART without a data connection !!!

My friend and a couple of other people she knows said their Airtel network is down and not working.

All of them in Navi Mumbai.

Hi Guys im IT OPS manager for HP and we manage the airtel data centre . actually there is fire in airtel data centre in malad due to which its down since night... it would take sometime for it to be back up ..

Mine was down since Morning 6 AM, Calls were working fine earlier but now calls are not working and Internet is back

Back