Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani a.k.a Katrina Kaif

Nikhil

Skilled
One thing for sure is that this movie doesnt have a story. It's kinda like one of those aimless TV shows which dont have a specific plot, but by the finale of the last season, everything clears up.

We watched this movie today at PVR Gold Class! Paid 750/- freaking bucks for the ticket and no food coupon included in this!!!! Insane. But it's mom's birthday tomorrow, so well.....

Frankly, after watching the movie, I would say the 750/- would have been worth it even if there was no sound and no story and no music and no other characters, save for Katrina Kaif.... Jenny....

She is stunning. The movie is worth watching ONLY for her!

Anyway, coming to the movie, it is total timepass. The first 10-15 mins are irritating because you dont know what to expect. But after the first 10 mins or so, you know what sort of a movie this is. So, then you can hit the hibernate(or shut down) button for your brain and relax. It is mindless, corny, cliched, silly but it works.

Some scenes are quite well thought of, but they are few in number. If oyu have nothing better to do for a couple of hours(actually, make that closer to 3), then it's worth watching it.

But in the end, for all of us here(I'm assuming that 99% of TE members are guys), it comes down to the perfection in human form that is Katrina Kaif.

God must have been in an excellent mood when he made her. He must have thought to himself, let me create a goddess on earth and give her half-British and half-Kashmiri heritage.

Well done! :D

the KAT fan boy speaks out, i had checked out its paid premier on Thursday it self , its a total bull shit of a movie as such. But none the less Kat is always hot

Seriously! Someone trying to judge Katrina for her acting is as much a waste of time as trying to judge the efficiency of Indian bureaucrats!

In this movie though, she is bearable. All she needs to do is to look good and act like she's 23-24(which she is!). There are very few scenes where she has some emotional acting to do but thye are very short, so it's bearable.

Upen Patel is truly horrendous.

There are lots of beautiful looking lady without makeup, in your neighbour, watch them, they are not so bad, just they dont have money and powerful person like Salman behind them.

I even watched horrendous movies like Humko Dewana Kar Gaye and Singh is King(at least i tried) because of her. No chance I am missing this one.

I did see Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani today(I mean yesterday, I am still awake:p). I must tell you it isn't so bad. just keep your logic aside and don't apply any logic. because in this movie there is logical thing happening.

After that you will see that this flick can be quite entertaining with lots of comedy scenes, a cute love story where guys is not able to say his feelings, awesome soundtrack(nice songs, I am still listing to it:D) and lastly Katrina - she looks stunning. in hindi: Katrina toh maal lag rahi hai:p

In nutshell, its a nice timepass movie. I would rate it 3/5

from the movie discussion thread

SharekhaN said:
Ajab prem ki ghazab kahani - 8/10.

This is really a nice comedy movie without any sleaze. The story has been done umpteen times, but it shows how fresh it can still be at the hands of an experienced film makers and two very young capable people.

Katrina is looking very delicious. I am so in love with her after watching this movie.

By all means, do give this a watch.

i keep hearing about " keep logic aside" all the time

has anyone seen any movie which has LOGIC in bollywood??

even the best made movies like rockon have holes in them!

Those 2 atif songs got perfect picturization for kaif and ranbir..

i watched it yesterday with my female friend (only we two).. we both felt that this movie is great..

Nikhil said:
One thing for sure is that this movie doesnt have a story. It's kinda like one of those aimless TV shows which dont have a specific plot, but by the finale of the last season, everything clears up.

We watched this movie today at PVR Gold Class! Paid 750/- freaking bucks for the ticket and no food coupon included in this!!!! Insane. But it's mom's birthday tomorrow, so well.....

Frankly, after watching the movie, I would say the 750/- would have been worth it even if there was no sound and no story and no music and no other characters, save for Katrina Kaif.... Jenny....

She is stunning. The movie is worth watching ONLY for her!

But in the end, for all of us here(I'm assuming that 99% of TE members are guys), it comes down to the perfection in human form that is Katrina Kaif.

God must have been in an excellent mood when he made her. He must have thought to himself, let me create a goddess on earth and give her half-British and half-Kashmiri heritage.

Well done! :D
a. You paid 750 bucks for one ticket of the movie? :huh:

b. You can't always credit God completely for all the work...spare a thought or two for the plastic surgeon(s) who's done an equally good job. {More of a "clean-up" act.} :rofl:

Back