FS: Home Audio Video Aktimate Micro Powered Speakers (Black) (Still in Local Indian Warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rite

Skilled
For Sale ! Aktimate Micro (Black) ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND MOST ACCESSORIES, STILL IN INDIAN WARRANTY

• Expected Price: Rs.27,000 including FREE Shipping all over India
    Price in USA: $499 (Doesn't ship to India)
    Price in UK: P259 (I don't think it ships to India)
    RRP in Australia: AUD 430 (They ship to India but including shipping and customs it turns out to be around 40-50k INR! I checked with them. And they don't offer local warranty. And they don't offer any insurance or guarantee. And you need to pay return shipping in case of any problem). By buying locally, you avoid all these hassles :)
    Price in India: Rs.42,000 shipped from Reference Point (the same place I bought it from and the same place I will buy Aktimate Mini+ from :))

• Time of Purchase: June 2013

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | Approx 8 months left

• Reason for Sale: I am upgrading to Aktimate Mini+. Buying it from Reference Point itself! :)

• RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced

• Purchase Invoice Available: Write ONLY Yes Available. Will be handed over to the buyer. Will show him pics or the invoice in person as well! Thank You!

• Product Condition: 10/10 Like Brand New

• Accessories Included: Most of the stuff it came with and everything you will need! :D

• Product Location: New Delhi, India

• Preferred Courier: GATI

• Shipping Charges: FREE

• Payment Options: Bank Transfer

Attachments

• IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    438.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    346.1 KB · Views: 96
Post better pictures - none of the pictures attached show your user ID / date clearly along with the product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back