Alienware in BANGALORE !!

Had passed this store last week. Looks awesome from outside!!!

Planning to visit it this saturday. Lemme see if i can get some pics in.

I'll go up to the store tomorrow let me see ..there is an Area 51 and an M11x placed outside ... Sp this big boss from dell inagurated it today ..not very posh ..very simple ..baloons ..nothin much , Looks to me as if these guys are more into laptops there are these small stations ..bout 9 of them where the laptops/desktops are showcased , dont have a clear Idea , will go look tomorrow

l33t said:
I'll go up to the store tomorrow let me see ..there is an Area 51 and an M11x placed outside ... Sp this big boss from dell inagurated it today ..not very posh ..very simple ..baloons ..nothin much , Looks to me as if these guys are more into laptops there are these small stations ..bout 9 of them where the laptops/desktops are showcased , dont have a clear Idea , will go look tomorrow
l33t, I live pretty close by as well. Had seen it almost ready from outside on Sunday. Will have to go check it out ASAP ;)

Imma go in tomorrow after college , click some pictures post em here and help some people go high :p , LoL those people sunguard filmed one side ..all full of dark black window tint from one side ..very hard window shopping :p Your'e coming in tomorrow ?

l33t said:
Imma go in tomorrow after college , click some pictures post em here and help some people go high :p , LoL those people sunguard filmed one side ..all full of dark black window tint from one side ..very hard window shopping :p Your'e coming in tomorrow ?
Dunno for sure. It'll depend on what time I get off from office. :(

Alienware Spaceship lands in Bangalore

img_241712_alienware-store-bangalore.jpg

Alienware, renowned for their focus on desktops and laptops for high-performance gaming, launched their very first gaming zone in India.

Titled “Alienware Spaceship”, the exclusive Alienware Gaming Zone is going to offer a full fledged 3D gaming experience with the latest in computing technology with their 16 high-end Alienware gaming machines. Gamers also get an opportunity to experience the latest and most advanced gaming machines such as the Alienware Aurora ALX desktop. Also to complete the “Alienware” experience, there is 3D gaming, WiFi connectivity, an integrated cafe and the latest gaming content available in India.

Very nice, those r some monster pcs. and I hear the rates r pretty decent too ( Rs 100/hour).

hey guys pls do drop by we are open all days from 1030-8pm (store) and 1030-11pm (gaming cafe)

my name is kushal... im the manager at the alienware 'spaceship'.

kookitan said:
hey guys pls do drop by we are open all days from 1030-8pm (store) and 1030-11pm (gaming cafe)

my name is kushal... im the manager at the alienware 'spaceship'.
Interesting! Will drop in one of these days and look you up Kushal :)

Back