Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Yes from Regular post office, The best part is they send it thru DHL and for the same package DHL will charge u around 4k. Afaik India post is the cheapest option available for us here in India.
Great, Got carried away by Speed post.
Tracking number and insurance will be available? Any other options?

World net service is closed since April 2016, currently the regular postal service aren't accepting electronic items.
Did you have to send any electronic goods via postal service?
Any other cheaper options for sending it back?
A friend used it recently he shipped E-CIG with built in battery from India to China for replacement. This was last month.

A friend used it recently he shipped E-CIG with built in battery from India to China for replacement. This was last month.
The world net closure is Confirmed by Post and its own helpline number.
Can you check with friend which he used and how did he get them to accept electronic items?

The world net closure is Confirmed by Post and its own helpline number.
Can you check with friend which he used and how did he get them to accept electronic items?
Checked with him it was shipped thru India Post, They charged him 926/- for the package (470gms). As per him they did asked him what's in there he said some machine parts (Samples).

Checked with him it was shipped thru India Post, They charged him 926/- for the package (470gms). As per him they did asked him what's in there he said some machine parts (Samples).
did they open the packed courier box and see ?
They're denying on the basis of electronics , need to know , otherwise I won't get refund.
DTDC asking 4k

did they open the packed courier box and see ?
They're denying on the basis of electronics , need to know , otherwise I won't get refund.
DTDC asking 4k
No they did not open the box but they did asked him what's in there, Also India post tool around 6 days to deliver it.

I recently ordered a Magicforce 68 key mechanical keyboard (Cherry MX Brown) worth $96. Any idea about the taxes i will have to pay? Dutycalculator.com says there is no import tax for Mechanical keyboards, only landing charges and Countervailing Duty.

Its being shipped through Singapore Post/India post. Are the taxes to be paid at customs office or to the delivery guy?

I recently ordered a Magicforce 68 key mechanical keyboard (Cherry MX Brown) worth $96. Any idea about the taxes i will have to pay? Dutycalculator.com says there is no import tax for Mechanical keyboards, only landing charges and Countervailing Duty.

Its being shipped through Singapore Post/India post. Are the taxes to be paid at customs office or to the delivery guy?
As per new rule anything over 2k will attract 40%duty so, if the custom officer asses the value of the keyboard say 7k u may have to pay around 3k duty.

No they did not open the box but they did asked him what's in there, Also India post tool around 6 days to deliver it.
Hyderabad , They're not allowing electronics to be shipped, Opening the Package and checking, Not possible with India Post here , I'm still in search of a cheaper courier facility..

magicforce with gateron switches? link?

also theres xiaomi yuemi now in India with red switches, using it for past few months, better build quality than the magicforce
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Xiaomi-Mi-Ke...697952?hash=item3ade3dd760:g:XIsAAOSwzgBY3N2b

As per new rule anything over 2k will attract 40%duty so, if the custom officer asses the value of the keyboard say 7k u may have to pay around 3k duty.
that rule is f*ked up, what are they trying to promote here? rather than inquiring why people take the hassle of importing.

amazon.in/com global store doesn't charge 40% premium, got an rx480 last month

that rule is f*ked up, what are they trying to promote here? rather than inquiring why people take the hassle of importing.

amazon.in/com global store doesn't charge 40% premium, got an rx480 last month
The rule has been implemented a few days ago. Maybe the rule doesn't apply to Amazon.in Global Store as they are not importing for personal use but reselling. However if you were to purchase something from Amazon.com via Global Shipping, the Import Duty deposit has now increased to 46.xx%.

Who delivers Singapore Post aliexpress shipments in india ? Is it speed post or anyone else . And can it be tracked on speed post site like ChianPost registered Airmail ?

Back