Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Anyone bought anything from GearBest recently... is the GATI Priority Line shipping still working good for India? Feedback would be a appreciated.
I have used Gati many times from Banggood, they are good & keep up the time line. It also depends on value of product & i never exceeded 30$!!

I am trying to buy a tempered glass on Aliexpress but everything has a minimum order for 50-100, how do i find it one which i can order?

Need to ask something...

9ullaw.jpg

I'm about to order something from GearBest and using the GearBest app as there is an associated discount that I'm getting when ordering through the app but I see that there is an option of adding Shipping Insurance of Rs.144.27/-. Should I use that or no? I'm using Priority Line Shipping.

Please let me know. Also, I hope ordering through the app is ok?

Tagging @dissel: Mate your input is needed regarding this!

I'm about to order something from GearBest and using the GearBest app as there is an associated discount that I'm getting when ordering through the app but I see that there is an option of adding Shipping Insurance of Rs.144.27/-. Should I use that or no? I'm using Priority Line Shipping.

Please let me know. Also, I hope ordering through the app is ok?

Tagging @dissel: Mate your input is needed regarding this!

Absolutely No Need At All, I never used in this price range.

Finally Turkey Post Packet Shows up at the India Post Website and still, it is Istambul - Seller changed & updated second tracking number by himself as the first one stuck...lets see what happens.

Oa0FCS0.png

I chose china air mail and they sent my package to kolkata and from there it will get to Delhi.
Anyone knows which shipping process sends it directly to delhi, it will save so much time when i order next time.

I chose china air mail and they sent my package to kolkata and from there it will get to Delhi.
Anyone knows which shipping process sends it directly to delhi, it will save so much time when i order next time.

Hong Kong Post. Each time a seller has shipped any of my orders through HK Post it first arrives in Delhi and then gets sent to me in Kolkata after clearing Kolkata Customs.

Seems Singapore post directly lands in Mumbai. Ordered a motherboard for phone 2 weeks back and it already reached the local post office (seller took some time to ship). Totally happy with it :)

upload_2018-6-22_11-52-34.png

My order got delivered in 11 days via china air mail. Could have been two days earlier but package first arrived in kolkata and reached delhi yesterday. My area post office received it in the morning and delivered me within hours.

I'm trying to order an item and it displays these shipping option:

upload_2018-7-2_16-44-41.png

upload_2018-7-2_16-45-1.png

China post is suppose to be free right? Its charging me double the item amount.

For other items it says free shipping

upload_2018-7-2_16-52-23.png

Do they have any policy that items under 10$ will bear shipping charges and above 10$ it it will be free???

Last edited:
I'm trying to order an item and it displays these shipping option:

View attachment 75588

View attachment 75589

China post is suppose to be free right? Its charging me double the item amount.

For other items it says free shipping

View attachment 75590

Do they have any policy that items under 10$ will bear shipping charges and above 10$ it it will be free???

Totally depends upon seller.
You can send a message to seller to negotiate price+shipping.
In general, the old sellers are good sellers.

Totally depends upon seller.
You can send a message to seller to negotiate price+shipping.
In general, the old sellers are good sellers.

The brand is good its just that even for 5$ items there aint shipping fee but for some items no matter the pricing the free shipping too is chargeable. Its random for any item rate so really cannot understand.
First will pm seller and then decide.

BTW anyone tried "Yanwen Economic Air Mail" free shipping without tracking?

upload_2018-7-2_17-35-50.png

The brand is good its just that even for 5$ items there aint shipping fee but for some items no matter the pricing the free shipping too is chargeable. Its random for any item rate so really cannot understand.
First will pm seller and then decide.

BTW anyone tried "Yanwen Economic Air Mail" free shipping without tracking?

View attachment 75591

Delivery of Yanwen Economic Air Mail depends upon postal offices chain from your zonal Customs office upto your local delivery office.
If anyone finds it attractive, forget your parcel.

Back