Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

But shall I straightway tell him that a parcel was to be received from China?
Tell him that it’s a airway package and it doesn’t matter from the country of origin !! Only thing is, it should be addressed to you !! They may ask for a Id proof to confirm the same ..

This is little bit Off Topic here,

Banggood is now shipping non-electronic goods under 'India Direct Mail' (equal to priority line) umbrella via alljoy logistics which is absolutely not joyful at all to the customer side. Now my 3 orders gone to this logistic, one is stuck since 20/08 - tracking is not good either.

http://www.alljoylogistics.com/en/

Banggood is now shipping non-electronic goods under 'India Direct Mail' (equal to priority line) umbrella via alljoy logistics which is absolutely not joyful at all to the customer side. Now my 3 orders gone to this logistic, one is stuck since 20/08 - tracking is not good either.

oh! my last two orders were sent through alljoy only.
earlier i was receiving my orders within a week.

What happened to GATI?

Cost cutting I belive.[DOUBLEPOST=1535442678][/DOUBLEPOST]Really Impressed by the performance of the 'China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus'

Received this product 24/08/2018 - after actual departure, it took 10 days !!!
axRsQCe.png

Received this product Today 28/08/2018 - after actual departure, it took 12 days !!!
yO60KQL.png

Last edited:
So here is an update on my most recent order.
Status shows Held by Custom & Import clearance failure

Do I need to worry?

You just need to wait - Eventually, it will be clear by customs. Do you run out the delivery time at AE ?
If so ask for the extension...or something likewise.

You just need to wait - Eventually, it will be clear by customs. Do you run out the delivery time at AE ?
If so ask for the extension...or something likewise.

As per AE the delivery was to be completed by tomorrow 28th Aug 18. Order was shipped on 12th Aug.

But it does say "Your order will be closed in: 42 days 16 hours 9 minutes"
If your order does not arrive on 2018-10-09 , you can apply for a refund by opening a dispute.

So I think I'm good on delivery timeout part.

What I'm worried is about Import clearance failure status. Have googled and read some weird experiences about it.

I already lost one of my orders from AE which I posted before. Need to check with local post before applying for refund.

oh! my last two orders were sent through alljoy only.
earlier i was receiving my orders within a week.

Guys post your Banggood feedbacks on the specific threads, Aliexpress thead moves too fast and Bangood stuff gets buried in no time, so repost your feedback here too: https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/banggood-com-feedback-thread.183537/page-3

This might help up and ease everybodys anxiety factors ;)
Possible statuses for India Post packages
India Post Tracking

Package accepted
In transit - Arrived at the waypoint
In transit - Departed waypoint
Arrived at customs office of departure country
Preparing to depart to the country of destination
Departed customs office of departure country
Exported from the departure country
Imported to the country of destination
Customs clearance
Customs clearance complete
Arrived at the office of destination
Package has left the office for delivery
Package delivered
Parcel in storage
Delivery attempt failed
Customs clearance denied
https://packageradar.com/courier/india-post/status

Guys, I need some info. I placed my order with AliExpress Standard Shipping method but tracking info showing that my order is shipped with China Post Registered Air Mail. What should I do?? Should I contact the seller about this or wait for the package ? How mush time will it take to reach the package thru China post?

Contact seller. China post ain't reliable at least for me as my 4th july shipment is not traceable and seller extended the date by another month.

Absolutely brilliant custom clearance speed by Kolkata's Foreign LCAO - I really appreciate people who are On-Duty at Strand Road, Kolkata. You are matching the speed with Delhi Gateway Customs department.,Also, India post tracking improves leaps and bounds - My parcel trackable @ India post tracking page immediately once it booked via China Post Registered Air Mail at GUANGZHOU...No delay at all. Lets the picture talk

XIFFsbS.png

Last edited:
Just today afternoon received my parcel!! :cool::singing: Finally!!:cigar:
Even though since 31st Aug the status is stuck on Cleared customs.

upload_2018-9-6_18-34-53.png

upload_2018-9-6_18-39-31.png
upload_2018-9-6_18-39-49.png

Is it usual that after custom clearance status there are no more tracking updates and it should reach you within 5-10days?

Also, for my last mysterious order I asked the postman he said if it arrives with us it will definitely get delivered.He asked me to inquire with the seller or whoever who shipped it.
I will raise a dispute and in future will never ever be choosing China post ordinary or Yanwen as both are non-traceable once it arrives in India and I think even seller doesnt have any tracking about it.

Its better to pay a dollar or two for Aliexpress std shipping...makes sense and piece of mind.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-6_18-36-37.png
    upload_2018-9-6_18-36-37.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 358
  • upload_2018-9-6_18-37-0.png
    upload_2018-9-6_18-37-0.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 320
Would like to ask how does a product attracts customs?

What if I order a $1 product which is large in size and it attracts customs?

And what if I order a product which is worth 100$ and very tiny in size?

Is it the size or the value worth in question to attract customs?

I'm thinking of ordering a $35 item which is a Smart Band Watch and another item worth 24$. So will it clearly attract customs or will be a hit or miss?

Last edited:
I have read many reviews on ali express where people have said that the seller has marked the item at lower value while shipping so that it does not attract any customs..
So check the item reviews by filtering indian reviews and see if the seller is doing something like that for the item you want to buy..
But even after that I think it is purely based on luck whether finally you would have to pay customs or not

Absolutely brilliant custom clearance speed by Kolkata's Foreign LCAO - I really appreciate people who are On-Duty at Strand Road, Kolkata. You are matching the speed with Delhi Gateway Customs department.,Also, India post tracking improves leaps and bounds - My parcel trackable @ India post tracking page immediately once it booked via China Post Registered Air Mail at GUANGZHOU...No delay at all. Lets the picture talk

XIFFsbS.png

Quoting my own post here as I have nothing better to do,

So as I posted earlier I didn't receive the item till now, at that time, I thought I may receive the item next day but looks like it was a big lie. There is no update at all till now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhow One of the small low-value item via Yanwen Economic Air Mail which I order a long time ago finally arrived today, almost lost hope for this parcel...One more to come via same shipping method.

1q1ya2C.png

Last edited:
Back