Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Hello experienced users, What to do in this situation?

OdajtBQ.png

After informing this to the seller he replied this below,

j105f0q.png

Basically, he is telling do not worry

Time Remaining: 34 Days 17 Hours 47 Mins
Order Value $6.90 Non-Electronics item.

Most order of this item successfully done with 'China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus' including India too.

The shipment has been canceled. It could be it was returned from their Customs (due to heavy load). I guess you could ask for refund or just wait out the remaining 35 days and then ask for a legit refund of your money. It's hard to guess whether the seller has re-shipped it again.

One of my shipments via China Post Registered Air Mail has departed the country of origin but now it's been 10 days without any updates since that. OTOH, one shipment ordered on the 11.11 Sale (I placed the order on the 12th) got delivered yesterday. It was through Singapore Post, took 17 days. I'm going to avoid using CN Post from now on when I do have the option of going for SG or HKG Post.

Capture.jpg

The shipment has been canceled. It could be it was returned from their Customs (due to heavy load). I guess you could ask for refund or just wait out the remaining 35 days and then ask for a legit refund of your money. It's hard to guess whether the seller has re-shipped it again.

Thanks for the reply, It definitely not weights as it is 3 nylon watch strap, I experienced reshipped as seller quietly provide another tracking number and strike through the first tracking number...this the first time seller claiming everything alright. I will wait till the completion of the delivery time.

@Black_Hawk Do you buy anything else which is not a watch at 250 USD range and weight 500-700 grams electronics item with Ali X Standard shipping?

Thanks for the reply, It definitely not weights as it is 3 nylon watch strap, I experienced reshipped as seller quietly provide another tracking number and strike through the first tracking number...this the first time seller claiming everything alright. I will wait till the completion of the delivery time.

@Black_Hawk Do you buy anything else which is not a watch at 250 USD range and weight 500-700 grams electronics item with Ali X Standard shipping?
Weight of the item is immaterial. By heavy load, he meant heavy workload due to 11.11 sale.

If the seller has provided you with a second tracking number then most chances are it has been shipped again. I read on another forum recently that in the 11.11 Sale the orders were so voluminous that tracking numbers initially provided by some sellers didn't work to begin with and they issued another one subsequently which then worked.

I usually only end up getting watches and only certain watch brands from AliExpress. Again, specific watch brands only and not random ones. Usually with watches, sellers on AliExpress heavily under-declare the value on the package. Even for a $360 watch they write $10 on the package and since the packages are small in size with just "Watch" written on it they don't seem to draw much attention and pass through without duty. OTOH, if it is "Watch" followed by "Seiko" then it could very well be a different story with it going under the scanner.

I haven't ordered too many electronic items from Ali. Most of my electronic devices are from India or bought by me when I travel abroad.

Don't worry - I checked your tracking ID and it is absolutely going fine, it is don't even reach at your local customs office yet.

AtREbT7.png
There is nothing like local customs office, It clears at thr customs office where it lands, In this case it was Calcutta. It has been cleared and had sent to Delhi already.

There is nothing like local customs office, It clears at thr customs office where it lands, In this case it was Calcutta. It has been cleared and had sent to Delhi already.
what if it was actually held even if believe you that it is cleared as app still says held by customs :(. I live in NCR so in future if something is held will i need to go to Kolkata FPO only to clear it ? or will kolkata fpo transfer it to delhi fpo atleast ?

what if it was actually held even if believe you that it is cleared as app still says held by customs :(. I live in NCR so in future if something is held will i need to go to Kolkata FPO only to clear it ? or will kolkata fpo transfer it to delhi fpo atleast ?
Wait for 1 week.. It will clear by itself.. Mine too was showing held by customs but it cleared by itself eventually..

It will eventually get cleared. Customs is the major checkpoint. Once that's cleared it's a major feat achieved and battle won 95%.

Ali express app shows that way, Held in customs. But the tracking screen shot posted by other guys states that it has been sent to Delhi.

Also if you order something and it attracts duty you need not go to any office postman will collect the duty from you, Also if you order somehting which banned or is not in the list of that you can import the custom department will send you a notice asking you about the needs.

Ali Express is late in posting updates. Updates for my couriers were at times never got updated for 10days.
So once it lands in India forget Ae just keep tracking on postal site.

I have ordered something to Mumbai and the tracking on India Post website says next office as "KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE".
Even for shipments to Mumbai, it would go to Kolkata Customs ?

Yayyy both my orders from late november cleared customs i see. Quite fast.:):D

However my yanwen and 2 singapore post items from oct end still untraceable. Should i write them off mentally and order item again using diff shipping method. All 3 were worth $8 total.

My china registered post package shows last "Sent Abroad" from 29th November and next stage is Kolkata Customs but no movement since then. Is this normal ?

Back