Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

^ It used to be good and provided accurate tracking for me since last 3 years. Just recently it started ****ing up. A friend of mine said TCS recently completed server overhaul contract for Indiapost so maybe they ****ed it up somehow[DOUBLEPOST=1546009093][/DOUBLEPOST]^ It used to be good and provided accurate tracking for me since last 3 years. Just recently it started ****ing up. A friend of mine said TCS recently completed server overhaul contract for Indiapost so maybe they ****ed it up somehow

I'm sharing my banggood updates here too. They just cancelled my order. Check reasons.
88abb6982a2067aac6a9b5ca331724de.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently the postmen take the packets home if they remain undelivered. Inwent to post office and the guy said my area mailman would have left for home and my packet is with him so come back on monday or take his number and call him. :confused::confused:

I went to post office for a item i was expecting yesterday and i saw soo many singapore post /china post items. Guess too many indians now ordering from abroad. Still havent got my non aliexpress packets i ordered in Oct. Dunno what to do about them although they only costed 400 Rs total.
Which city are you in?

I went to post office for a item i was expecting yesterday and i saw soo many singapore post /china post items. Guess too many indians now ordering from abroad. Still havent got my non aliexpress packets i ordered in Oct. Dunno what to do about them although they only costed 400 Rs total.
Did you receive it?

Did you receive it?
No i did not enquire about the Oct items due to less time. Did get a alix shipping packet from dec. However there was water inside the packet. Packing cardboard had completely disintegrated although packet was unopened however the item inside is waterproof sorta so din matter. Dunno how they got water inside, packet must have been dipped in water to get inside small openings maybe.

No i did not enquire about the Oct items due to less time. Did get a alix shipping packet from dec. However there was water inside the packet. Packing cardboard had completely disintegrated although packet was unopened however the item inside is waterproof sorta so din matter. Dunno how they got water inside, packet must have been dipped in water to get inside small openings maybe.
You got all shipment (s)?

All ali express shipping ones i have got. There are 3 using non trackable ones from oct worth 7$ that i have given up on. But i feel bad raising dispute for refund too as seller did ship them.
3 using non trackable ones : What were those? From which site? Raise dispute man! :)

3 using non trackable ones : What were those? From which site? Raise dispute man! :)
Non trackable, please open dispute before times out. I have once trusted the seller and inspite of waiting 3 more months, I didn't receive. Now the seller is asking for a certificate from the post office stating they didn't receive

I finally ended up letting go of my money and blacklisted the seller

Non trackable, please open dispute before times out. I have once trusted the seller and inspite of waiting 3 more months, I didn't receive. Now the seller is asking for a certificate from the post office stating they didn't receive

I finally ended up letting go of my money and blacklisted the seller
What did you order/$ value?

Back