Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Ohk .. I want to buy directly from AliExpress.
theres no listing as such. I contacted the manufacturer via email and he gave me a online link to pay to. then he shared tracking number. thats it. Are you looking for something in particular for your car? i can help find it. I know lots about cars.

wow!! such a great delivery time. I purchased from aliexpress for the very first time ever, on the same day, 22/02 but all of my 7 packets are its still roaming in china .
below image attached is the most progressed one, remaining 6 are in "Received by line-haul

qZJK4Zu.gif

theres no listing as such. I contacted the manufacturer via email and he gave me a online link to pay to. then he shared tracking number. thats it. Are you looking for something in particular for your car? i can help find it. I know lots about cars.
Nice. Which car you have and what all modifications have you done to it. Some pics are welcomed.

Nice. Which car you have and what all modifications have you done to it. Some pics are welcomed.
Its a grand i10. The mods i have used on from online orders are:
1. A non battery based dashcam
2. Led footwell and interior lights
3. Bi Led projector headlamps
4. Hepa filter that purifies air
5. Led fog lamps
6. I have also tried H4 led bulbs which are now useless after projectors
7. Meguiars detailing products
8. Jbl component speakers
9. Shark fin antenna (not delivered yet)
Pic i dont have any but il post one soon. Car is right now dirty after teaching my friend driving in a desert like open field.

Got 3 orders delivered in flat 11 days with alix shipping today. One more 1 seller sent by special line yanwen yw also finally arrived in kol today in indiapost tracking after no status change for 2 weeks after leaving china. Hope it reaches too soon as its a 35$ item.

Got 3 orders delivered in flat 11 days with alix shipping today. One more 1 seller sent by special line yanwen yw also finally arrived in kol today in indiapost tracking after no status change for 2 weeks after leaving china. Hope it reaches too soon as its a 35$ item.
Yeah Ali Ex shipping FTW! IMHO the extra money for the shipping is justified.

my order is still has the status

Code:
Shipment left country of origin warehouse

2019-02-26 11:25:04 [GMT+8]

do i still have a chance to receive it or its lost in transition ?

remaining orders were not even departed origin country so i raised dispute as per customer support instruction.

my order is still has the status

Code:
Shipment left country of origin warehouse

2019-02-26 11:25:04 [GMT+8]

do i still have a chance to receive it or its lost in transition ?

remaining orders were not even departed origin country so i raised dispute as per customer support instruction.
Nope. Same thing happened with me lats year. Seller told the item got lost by the courier co. while handling and he asked if he wants me to ship same item again. But mine was a bit different case so I asked for a refund.

Inform the seller and raise a dispute. Get refund.

I did this blunder too. Forgot to select Ali Ex shipping. I think it is not even worth buying anything from Ali without their shipping method. What to do?

Attachments

• U.JPG
    U.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 151
I did this blunder too. Forgot to select Ali Ex shipping. I think it is not even worth buying anything from Ali without their shipping method. What to do?
In my case I selected Ae shipping and still that idiot sent via china non tracking courier and I wasted 3$ for 5$ stuff. I boiled like anything on him.

In my case I selected Ae shipping and still that idiot sent via china non tracking courier and I wasted 3$ for 5$ stuff. I boiled like anything on him.
Some listings have long shipping options. Gotta ensure we select "OK" after selecting shipping method.
EDIT: I know what you mean now. One order of mine was done the same way like yours.

Last edited:
thanks @nRiTeCh , i contacted the seller., lets see what they reply.

this was my first purchase, so bought low priced item only shipping option was Yanwen Economic Air Mail & china post.
Next time i shall keep in mind to select AE shipping items only..

thanks @nRiTeCh , i contacted the seller., lets see what they reply.

this was my first purchase, so bought low priced item only shipping option was Yanwen Economic Air Mail & china post.
Next time i shall keep in mind to select AE shipping items only..
From next time onward avoid Yanwen Economic Air Mail & China post, both are virtually same and sellers mostly ship via Yanwen and both of them loose the track and surprisingly they might arrive at your home after some lunar era or eat dust in the letter box without you noticing it and someone else stealing it.
So always ensure to select AE shipping and then too put a note and also inform the seller just to be sure to have a smooth trade.

From next time onward avoid Yanwen Economic Air Mail & China post, both are virtually same and sellers mostly ship via Yanwen and both of them loose the track and surprisingly they might arrive at your home after some lunar era or eat dust in the letter box without you noticing it and someone else stealing it.
So always ensure to select AE shipping and then too put a note and also inform the seller just to be sure to have a smooth trade.

thanks for the suggestion. i will keep this in mind.
if we buy 5 low price items ($1-$3), from different seller, the shipping will be clubbed ($2.5 total) or we have to individually pay shipping for each items (5 x $2.5 = $12.5) ?

thanks for the suggestion. i will keep this in mind.
if we buy 5 low price items ($1-$3), from different seller, the shipping will be clubbed ($2.5 total) or we have to individually pay shipping for each items (5 x $2.5 = $12.5) ?
Different for different seller. Nothing is clubbed unless both items bought from same seller but in that case too you need to inform and negotiate with the seller else you have to pay shipping separately for both items even though from same seller.

Back