Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

I've used Aliexpress quite a few times and also for something worth as high as 15K. Select a reputed seller and be prepared for long delivery time if shipped by China Air mail. I've even got replacement for a defective product without any hassle.

BTW you can track shipments shipped through CN/HK mail through the following site. The tracking will be active once it is actually shipped from CN/HK. The tracking is very detailed.

http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/
So I can use the CN mail tracking id here too?

I am trying to place an order on this site. I select the item, click on 'Buy Now' and enter my address on the next page. Now, when I click on 'Place order', I am again being redirected to a login page. When I enter my credentials here, I am redirected to the same page. Can somebody help me? It would be great is somebody could place the order for me. The item cost is less than $7.

Between China Mail & Sweden Post which is the better option? Might just buy an el cheapo watch just for a kick, :). & btw isn't anything below Rs. 2000/- allowed to come in duty-free (meaning exempt from duty)?

On Aliexpress i see some seller going for China Air Mail, some have Singapore Post and some have Swiss Post. What is the difference between these apart from they belonging to different countries. I mean how can they send the stuff from China in a Singapore or Swiss post ?

Just ordered something. No confirmation email and surprisingly didn't need to enter the SecureCode with the credit card.
Exactly same thing happened to me! And it is scary. There is no way I can stop AliExpress from charging my card again for $1000. Even if they don't do this, what if my credit card info gets stolen and thieves us it?

How much time it takes before the order comes out of "Your Payment is Being Verified" after i place the order ? I have placed one order on the website. Got email as well.
It says 24 hours but i read some posts on their forum that it takes more time many a times.
Because unless it comes out of this, the seller does not get the order details.

How much time it takes before the order comes out of "Your Payment is Being Verified" after i place the order ? I have placed one order on the website. Got email as well.
It says 24 hours but i read some posts on their forum that it takes more time many a times.
Because unless it comes out of this, the seller does not get the order details.

Using a VCC, the approval times for three separate payments/orders was between 24-72 hours. I kept track the first time around but then just paid and didn't check the other two times. Then got the email of both payments being accepted 3 days after I made the payments.

For me it took some where around 24hrs only. Though the shipping is crap - I bought something on 23rd. The Indian post site keeps telling me receive from customer(otb) and the china post air mail sometimes shows "leaving the country" other time it says "not found"

My payment is approved and now it is in

Seller is processing your order

But that seems to have a time limit of 2 days in my case. It says order will be auto cancelled if nothing happens for next 2 days. Not sure if the sellers actually heed to the time limit.

Back