Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

You can just spend some 800-900 and get a decent mat like the SS Qck Mass. Or is there anything about these mats which you dont like? Not to forget that 700rs could be the price without customs and shipping. Also the possibility of it being fake. Too many cons to be honest.

Last edited:
@PHOENiX117 , @benryu : 700 against $49 on Amazon.com?
May be a fake. be careful
I can confirm IT IS A FAKE a friend got one from Usa;quality dosent even reflect in pics over AE[DOUBLEPOST=1451679456][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can just spend some 800-900 and get a decent mat like the SS Qck Mass. Or is there anything about these mats which you dont like? Not to forget that 700rs could be the price without customs and shipping. Also the possibility of it being fake. Too many cons to be honest.

Talking about Earphones not mousepad

As for mousepads fake razer Xxl pads sell for 400 lol
i got one quality well is comparable to origina]

Last edited:
Talking about Earphones not mousepad

As for mousepads fake razer Xxl pads sell for 400 lol
i got one quality well is comparable to origina]

ye my bad, forgot to edit it. I left multiple "suggestion" tabs opened so got confused. >.>
but fake? Duh!

Guys do u have to pay customs if DHL?

And i ordered 4 pc case fans with centre blue led
Arrived picture perfect and worth it for 10" per peice

There is charge of 0.9 rs on my account for "dt:23/01/16 Ali aliexpress.com"
Cc told me to email to security team with stolen card as subject.

I purchased something on 24th of Jan.
This amount is charged on 4th Feb.
So I don't think there are related.

What is this charge.. Did anybody faced similar issue?
Need your help fellas!!

There is charge of 0.9 rs on my account for "dt:23/01/16 Ali aliexpress.com"
Cc told me to email to security team with stolen card as subject.

I purchased something on 24th of Jan.
This amount is charged on 4th Feb.
So I don't think there are related.

What is this charge.. Did anybody faced similar issue?
Need your help fellas!!

Call your bank;s CC

Always good to buy from Ali as long as it is a cheap item.

Payment is easy too if you have a card with EVM enabled.

However, make sure to read the complete description. A lot of sellers have some catchers in there that we ignore. Shipping of course not fast. But Air Mail does deliver in 10-15 days usually.

I am planning to buy a jacket (priced $108 free shipping china post) which is around 7500/- in INR. any idea how much custom duty will be charged?

I want urgent help here.
i am going to delhi on 22.my. product is still showing as sent item to delevery location (inb)

If the product arives after 22nd will they ship it back coz i wont be present.

The product is a 400mm cylinderical tank btw

I ordered a watch band from AliExpress and was shipped using china post ordinary small packet plus, I am not able to track the product. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

I want urgent help here.
i am going to delhi on 22.my. product is still showing as sent item to delevery location (inb)

If the product arives after 22nd will they ship it back coz i wont be present.

The product is a 400mm cylinderical tank btw
have someone at your home to collect the package. make sure the post man provides receipt for any money he asks.
If you're unable to be at your home, the package will return to customs office/post office and you have 7 days to collect it yourself. If you don't, the package will be auctioned. But someone from the customs office will call you so no worries.[DOUBLEPOST=1458490535][/DOUBLEPOST]
I ordered a watch band from AliExpress and was shipped using china post ordinary small packet plus, I am not able to track the product. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Normally free shipping from china post doesn't have tracking facility. Just sit back and wait for the product to arrive

Ordered MPPT 30A LCD Solar Charge controller http://www.aliexpress.com/item/MPPT...PPT30-Solar-charge-controller/2032539520.html
Now to get solar panels from India to connect to battery of my Sukam inverter
They way things are going these days to include floods/riots its best to have a fuel independent power backup
Also planning this for outdoors which is highly rated on Amazon.com also http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High...le-Outdoor-Backup-for-iPhone/32323218855.html
comparable or better options exist in US but cant get them at the moment

Planning to order 5 finger shoes or sandals. I have pretty big foot and run around UK12.5

Any footwear experience from Ali?

4 out of 10 E14 LEDs I ordered are defective. fortunately Aliexpress to the rescue aprooved my refund request, I didn't had to reship.

Ordered
AUKEY Quick Charge 3.0 3 Port USB / Type C Car Charger CC-Y3
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/AUKE...with-Qualcomm-Quick-Charge-3/32609229872.html on 16 Apr and received today 30 Apr 2016
Some pics
IMG_20160501_105701.jpg
IMG_20160501_105820.jpg
IMG_20160501_110155.jpg

Guys, I am going to order a product worth Rs.7500 from aliexpress. I don't have a credit card so i intend to use Western union. Is Western union safe for aliexpress? Any precautions or tips for first time user of aliexpress as well as western union?

Sorry if this was off topic

Guys, I am going to order a product worth Rs.7500 from aliexpress. I don't have a credit card so i intend to use Western union. Is Western union safe for aliexpress? Any precautions or tips for first time user of aliexpress as well as western union?

Sorry if this was off topic
we can't send payments through western union from india. IIRC debit card also works with alipay

Back