Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Glad to hear that. Congratulations! You must be on cloud 9, :). Nothing more satisfying than snagging a good deal.

Life can be good sometimes, :). I've also been lucky to not have any customs charged yet for the items (albeit not too expensive) that I've ordered from aliexpress so far. My cousin, on the other hand, who regularly gets DIY stuff has been charged every single time.

Enjoy!
lol :D thats why I have been getting messages about how much custom i paid :) actually the seller had mentioned on box as gift and 30$ item. maybe that worked :D

Have ordered a Mi Band 2 from Aliexpress. Shipped but shows that it will take 5-10 days for tracking info to be available. Let's see how it goes.

Hi guys,
I have ordered a mini projector unic uc46 from Aliexpress. I have been tracking it everyday on 17 track and it's stuck on sent items to customs(inb) since 27th June. There has been no changes nor there are any additional remarks. Can someone help to understand what needs to be done. Also do you feel there would be a custom charge on this order. Thanks
PS the order is from Mumbai and is stuck with Mumbai Customs

I paid $33.95. Now its not available from that seller. But Mi Band 2 is available on Aliexpress for around $35-40
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016..._3&btsid=6fd0061b-63df-4868-b464-53112e5cefa2
Do post a review once you get it. Hugo Barra said that they will be launching it in India this year. They have already sent it for certification (Not sure what he meant. Electronic items sold in India are self certified nowadays). But the answer seemed very vague. Most likely will be buying from China only.

Hi guys,
I have ordered a mini projector unic uc46 from Aliexpress. I have been tracking it everyday on 17 track and it's stuck on sent items to customs(inb) since 27th June. There has been no changes nor there are any additional remarks. Can someone help to understand what needs to be done. Also do you feel there would be a custom charge on this order. Thanks
PS the order is from Mumbai and is stuck with Mumbai Customs

17track is more or less a fake tracking site with tracking details entered manually to mimic shipment movement.
Faced this issue earlier, IIRC the tracking updates might have been faster till customs right? I mean the time between shipment at source and reaching customs!

17track is more or less a fake tracking site with tracking details entered manually to mimic shipment movement.
Faced this issue earlier, IIRC the tracking updates might have been faster till customs right? I mean the time between shipment at source and reaching customs!
Thank you for your reply, well I am tracking it on Ipsweb and India Post as well all give the same message. Also I called India Post on Monday and the lady said all items are parked with Customs for 1 week and the status will change post that, however its already over a week now....

@kidrow Received my Iphone 4 from Aliexpress today only. I didn't had to pay any custom charges or duties.

34yqvl1.jpg

206zyth.jpg

11cefj8.jpg

@ron028 Congrats. Could you please provide me the link ? Planning on getting one as well.

Thank you for your reply, well I am tracking it on Ipsweb and India Post as well all give the same message. Also I called India Post on Monday and the lady said all items are parked with Customs for 1 week and the status will change post that, however its already over a week now....
Are you able to track that particular consignment on ipsweb?

Is it ok if I go to the Mumbai Foreign Post Office and enquire about my parcel and if all's good can they give it to me there and there

You could meet the Customs officials and try and get them to release the package with/without duty depending on how they feel at that point in time. However, they will not hand the package to you directly, but will release it to the courier / post office who will deliver it to you collecting customs duty from you at delivery, if it has been assessed.

Seller has shipped 10 days ago but tracking is still not available. Should I wait or raise a dispute? The courier is Singapore Post.
Ask the seller to check the tracking number sometime one digit can change the whole scene. Also u have atleast 45 days from the shipping day to open dispute so ask the seller first.

Back