Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

They can get tracking numbers well in advance. Like those stickers from Indian post. They will scan and use that code when he goes to ship it.

Guys, whom do i have to pay customs? Read through this thread and seems like custom charge is to be paid to delivery personnel. Will he provide any receipt for the custom payment?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but i am totally ignorant of the custom tax payment. Any help will be appreciated.

Guys i have used alix years ago but heard nowdays the lowest risk of customs is by the free shipping china post and rest etc. are more likely to charge customs. is it true ? for some items the 10-20$ extra for shipping seems ok as they take around a week only but more chances of customs makes it a dilemma.

How long does it take to get to india? Around 18 days now and its showing

> " 2016-07-14 08:55 China, BEIJING, Send item abroad (EDI-received), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE "

I have almost 13 shipments pending since a month. Before these, other 17 shipments have arrived before a month or even in two weeks straight.

Indian customs and post is very lethargic. I am happy atleast parcels havent been misplaced yet in transit. Overall if we deal with a good rating/review seller then all is well..
How long does it take to get to india? Around 18 days now and its showing

> " 2016-07-14 08:55 China, BEIJING, Send item abroad (EDI-received), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE "

Does this tracking mean that the package has been released from customs?
Capture.JPG

Singpost shows that it has been released.
Capture.JPG

I have almost 13 shipments pending since a month. Before these, other 17 shipments have arrived before a month or even in two weeks straight.

Indian customs and post is very lethargic. I am happy atleast parcels havent been misplaced yet in transit. Overall if we deal with a good rating/review seller then all is well..
Chirag, Indian post / custom managed to loose one of my parcel. 90+ days no whereabouts.

It just says "bag opened" meaning they are still sorting the parcels :D maybe you need to wait for a couple more days :p

My parcel is stuck in customs since 23 July

" 2016-07-23 14:50 India, MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE, Record item customs information (Inb), Air, CED MUMBAI, Retention reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner"

:(

Back