Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Shipping feedback from my side - Always ask the seller to ship using -China Post Registered Air Mail
It will have tracking number like this - RS499993945CN
Ending with CN in last . These are trackable using speedpost website and havent lost any shipment sent with these . This is also very cheap so most sellers ship without any charges .
I got my latest package in 13 days with this . Whatever shipped using this , never lost and decently fast 20/25 days .

^ most probably 100% first copy.

Unless its sold by the company themselves on aliexpress like aukey, assume the products you receive will be fake/100% first copy.

I don't get the drawback tbh for things like battery covers/cases etc. Most of the branded and unbranded ones are made in the same factory at times

Shipping feedback from my side - Always ask the seller to ship using -China Post Registered Air Mail
It will have tracking number like this - RS499993945CN
Ending with CN in last . These are trackable using speedpost website and havent lost any shipment sent with these . This is also very cheap so most sellers ship without any charges .
I got my latest package in 13 days with this . Whatever shipped using this , never lost and decently fast 20/25 days .
You were lucky as China post is the Slowest takes average 35/40 days to deliver.

Aliexpress standard shipping is purely based on luck, they may give it to any Postal services at random, my shipment was given to Malaysian Post and it is missing after leaving Malaysia, i was able to track it on the Indian post website where it went from China to Malaysia and then there is no news of it reaching India.

On the other hand, Another shipment from Hong Kong Post has already reached India within 5 days and should be delivered soon. This order was slightly more expensive so asked the seller to give Hong Kong post option.

Had ordered some mediatek link one smartwatch for testing - some 30 USD or equivalent

2017-03-04

17:31:07

【India】Transfer from office of exchange (Inb),Air,MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE

2017-03-04

12:03:40

【India】Receive item at office of exchange (Inb),Air,MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

2017-03-04

12:03:00

Item arrived at OE in the destination country

2017-03-04

12:03:00

Item held by Customs Others

Its been over 20 days now...

@vivek.krishnan ,@RS4 Ask the sellers to ship using China post registered air mail . Everone agreed in my case ranging from $10 to $60
Hongkong mail is fastest but you cannot track . Here you atleast know who has the package in which city

@vivek.krishnan ,@RS4 Ask the sellers to ship using China post registered air mail . Everone agreed in my case ranging from $10 to $60
Hongkong mail is fastest but you cannot track . Here you atleast know who has the package in which city

You were lucky as China post is the Slowest takes average 35/40 days to deliver.

Not China post registered air mail, it's like our speed post
Slowest is China post small packet plus

I am not new to Aliexpress, Hong Kong Post air mail is the fastest and completely trackable, my shipment reached India in 5 days and i tracked it on India Post website, China Post registered air mail was horrible since many years and took 30-50 days, your new experience says this has changed , so i will try again. Earlier China Post registered Air Mail had the worst reputation and nobody here preferred that option. And I am not talking about the completely idiotic and untrackable China post small packet plus.

Also, In many cases, seller don't give an option and you have to go with Aliexpress Standard shipping specially for low cost items. Otherwise i always ask the seller for Hong Kong Post Air Mail which they usually give by asking 1.5 to 2 USD extra for small packages.

Aliexpress standard shipping is purely based on luck, they may give it to any Postal services at random, my shipment was given to Malaysian Post and it is missing after leaving Malaysia, i was able to track it on the Indian post website where it went from China to Malaysia and then there is no news of it reaching India.

On the other hand, Another shipment from Hong Kong Post has already reached India within 5 days and should be delivered soon. This order was slightly more expensive so asked the seller to give Hong Kong post option.
I hope you know that once it's dispatched from Malaysia the tracking number is changed, The tracking number u must be having will start from LP, Check your Ali account u will be able to find a new tracking #

HK post cannot be tracked who told n u this.....? Have 4 shipment coming in and you can track it on India post, Ipsweb, after ship, global.csnio.com

Ordered items worth $34 and it was shipped via HK post. Was able to track on India Post website as well as Aliexpress. Received in 10 days without any hassle.

HK mail with tracking is also good , Havent received any package recently using HK mail . All were China Post Airmail which i got in 15 days

I hope you know that once it's dispatched from Malaysia the tracking number is changed, The tracking number u must be having will start from LP, Check your Ali account u will be able to find a new tracking #

As i have said in my post, i am tracking on India post website, so it has to be Malaysian Post "MY" coded tracking number, you cannot track the "LP" code on Indian post websites. Anyway, have two orders on Aliexpress Standard shipping and it seems all the Indian orders are being given to the pathetic Malaysian post. Earlier, Aliexpress standard shipping gave it to China mail most of the times but now they have shifted to Malaysian post which is even worse.

HK mail with tracking is also good , Havent received any package recently using HK mail . All were China Post Airmail which i got in 15 days

This means that the China Air Mail has improved massively and this is a good news for all of us as it is cheap or free and nearly every sellers offers it, many people who had stopped using china air mail since years can again give it a try. Specially, now that that the Aliexpress Standard shipping has taken over the mantle of worst shipping option by giving most Indian orders to the Malaysian post.

As i have said in my post, i am tracking on India post website, so it has to be Malaysian Post "MY" coded tracking number, you cannot track the "LP" code on Indian post websites. Anyway, have two orders on Aliexpress Standard shipping and it seems all the Indian orders are being given to the pathetic Malaysian post. Earlier, Aliexpress standard shipping gave it to China mail most of the times but now they have shifted to Malaysian post which is even worse......

In your earlier reply u said that you were able to track it on the India post website when it went from China to Malaysia, What I know with Ali express standard shipping they send the item from china to Malaysia you get the tracking number which starts from LP, Tracking number starting with LP cannot be tracked on India post. Also the Malaysia tacking is generated only when the parcel reaches the Malaysia postal services.

I read in 2017 budget that import exemption is lowered from 10k to 2.5k. is it true ? wanna import some auto parts to pimp my ride. they will be worth 6-9k. how much duties ca i expect ?

In your earlier reply u said that you were able to track it on the India post website when it went from China to Malaysia, What I know with Ali express standard shipping they send the item from china to Malaysia you get the tracking number which starts from LP, Tracking number starting with LP cannot be tracked on India post. Also the Malaysia tacking is generated only when the parcel reaches the Malaysia postal services.

Everyone knows that MY or CN tracking number starts only after reaching the respective postal services, my post meant that the shipment had reached Malaysia(Obviously it comes from China) and then later the shipment departed and now there is no report of it reaching India, the very fact that i said i am tracking on Indian post website means that i can't be using the LP code.

The fact of the matter here is not the semantics of shipping codes, the main topic is the terrible shipping and postal services used by Aliexpress Standard shipping. Even China Post is better than Aliexpress standard shipping which is very misleading on the Aliexpress website as they claim Aliexpress option to be the faster one.

Back