Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Aliexpress always sides with the buyer. Thats why sellers ask the buyers to forward the claim by few days so that Aliexpress Buyer protection ends and seller is off the hook. Never do this.

This happened when I bought a battery for my nexus 7. Something wrong with battery and tab was heating up. Seller didnt respond so I complained to Aliexpress and left negative rating on seller profile. Got my money back and immediately seller asks me to remove the rating and he sent me another battery for free. he'll send me another battery for free

Last edited:
So you reversed your feedback? I dont think its wise as once you give +ve feedback the seller may or may not send the battery and also it may or may not receive you.
And for the ratings, I think that cannot be reversed again and it will create a major dispute further.

Got my Mi Tv Box delivered in 22 days with no custom charges
Most probably because the seller marked the value for 21 USD..
Overall happy with the experience :)

Made an order on 27th July of 3.6$ and credit card was charged 249 Rs.
Order canceled due to missing package and refund received today of 276 Rs.
Thanks to the depreciating rupee;)

I haven't ordered anything on aliexpress to India for many years but i did place an order 1 month back (diecast car) and it says shipped on 17th Sept and still the last status shows as...

"Hand over to airline" On 20th September.

The aliexpress website says "Your order will be closed in: 9 days 17 hours 46 minutes" so if I don't receive in this much time, does the order auto close and I am SOL if the item never arrives ? Can I extend processing time or Can I open dispute *AFTER* the above 9 days time has passed or I need to do it before ?

Can I extend processing time or Can I open dispute *AFTER* the above 9 days time has passed or I need to do it before ?
Extend processing time in case you still need the order.
I extended my order processing time by 1 month and waited for 75 days in total and still, the order didn't turn up.
Then raised a dispute and Aliexpress' site said that the supplier is supposed to respond within 5 days.
Which the supplier did not. Maybe supplier did not find hope in the missing parcel.
Hence by default, a refund was initiated.

Extend processing time in case you still need the order.
I extended my order processing time by 1 month and waited for 75 days in total and still, the order didn't turn up.
Then raised a dispute and Aliexpress' site said that the supplier is supposed to respond within 5 days.
Which the supplier did not. Maybe supplier did not find hope in the missing parcel.
Hence by default, a refund was initiated.

I don't see an option to extend processing time for now. So does it come up later after delivery date as passed or before or when ?

People who use spectacles, the variety and pricing on Aliexpress is amazing. I bought one Beta Titanium frame ten months back and it is working fine, the quality is so good that even a big National chain was not able to identify that the Titanium frame was not from the Original "S" brand but a copy Beta titanium one.

I got the Essilor Crizal FUV lenses fitted in a design i wanted locally, so there is no Lens compromise here. And the kicker was pricing, got the frame for 13 USD whereas the original one costs 17k-20k INR based on shop and colours, even seeing side by side the frames are 95% similar and feel nearly the same, that is weightless.

People who use spectacles, the variety and pricing on Aliexpress is amazing. I bought one Beta Titanium frame ten months back and it is working fine, the quality is so good that even a big National chain was not able to identify that the Titanium frame was not from the Original "S" brand but a copy Beta titanium one.

I got the Essilor Crizal FUV lenses fitted in a design i wanted locally, so there is no Lens compromise here. And the kicker was pricing, got the frame for 13 USD whereas the original one costs 17k-20k INR based on shop and colours, even seeing side by side the frames are 95% similar and feel nearly the same, that is weightless.

Link?

yup link please

yup link please

Have started a conversation with both of you, for others reading, just search for titanium frames, there are many sellers and many types of frames available. Just go to any big national eye glasses store and check out frames, you can get all those frames at 1/10th the cost with 95% similarity.

Also, Don't post the brand names here, Aliexpress acts very tough on sellers in these cases, that is why few years back Sellers used to directly mention brand names but now they dont do it or just use codes in description like "S" brand logo etc. We can easily identify the frames from all the big brands after visiting any big store and then going home and searching on Aliexpress.

I will advise to buy only frames and getting the lenses at your local store based on your budget and brand preference, I prefer Essilor lens with Crizal coating.

Ordered a bunch of stuff for my car, only 1 seems to have landed in india and also cleared customs as it was by aliX standard shipping. rest of chna post etc. are still in que. Kinda exciting to get something from a different country :p Just a few generations ago we would have to go on a LOTR type quest to travel to another country. Thanks computer age

Ordered a bunch of stuff for my car, only 1 seems to have landed in india and also cleared customs as it was by aliX standard shipping. rest of chna post etc. are still in que. Kinda exciting to get something from a different country :p Just a few generations ago we would have to go on a LOTR type quest to travel to another country. Thanks computer age
Is it some set of lights or audio stuff or something huge like a spoiler or bumpers?
Just curious as I too temp on ordering stuff for my car but the customs hold me back.

Have started a conversation with both of you, for others reading, just search for titanium frames, there are many sellers and many types of frames available. Just go to any big national eye glasses store and check out frames, you can get all those frames at 1/10th the cost with 95% similarity.

Also, Don't post the brand names here, Aliexpress acts very tough on sellers in these cases, that is why few years back Sellers used to directly mention brand names but now they dont do it or just use codes in description like "S" brand logo etc. We can easily identify the frames from all the big brands after visiting any big store and then going home and searching on Aliexpress.

I will advise to buy only frames and getting the lenses at your local store based on your budget and brand preference, I prefer Essilor lens with Crizal coating.
atleast link the ones you bought. I went to vision express and titan eye + and I couldnt find anything different from the frames from local shop walla or lenskart

Back