Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

3 using non trackable ones : What were those? From which site? Raise dispute man! :)
Just a few car items from aliexpress worth 7$. The tracking says left china and after that its all gone. The seller atleast did ship them so me penalising him seems unfair.[DOUBLEPOST=1546333843][/DOUBLEPOST]
3 using non trackable ones : What were those? From which site? Raise dispute man! :)
Just a few car items from aliexpress worth 7$. The tracking says left china and after that its all gone. The seller atleast did ship them so me penalising him seems unfair.[DOUBLEPOST=1546334010][/DOUBLEPOST]Here are the items pending since Oct.

Screenshot_20190101-144143_AliExpress.jpg
Screenshot_20190101-144204_AliExpress.jpg
Screenshot_20190101-144154_AliExpress.jpg

All ali express shipping ones i have got. There are 3 using non trackable ones frm oct worth 7$ that i have given up on. But i feel bad raising dispute for refund too as seller did ship them.

Yup, even i have not raised dispute for non-trackable items as they are generally single digit dollar items, the sellers ship them and it would be unfair to get back money from them. They already operate on very thin margins.

I think it is better not to order using non-trackable post, most of the times either the seller or we the buyer end up losing money in the transaction. Even the local post office guys have told me not to order anything using non-trackable post.

Want to purchase immediately 500 pieces of female leggings aged 6 to 14 years *mixed*
Can anyone suggest a good deal/option for same please ?

Kindly also suggest how much will delivery cost if we require this week (before 12th Jan, within 15 days, within 1 month by 3rd Feb)
Atleast few links can be helpful.
500 is a huge number. You may attract customs.

Want to purchase immediately 500 pieces of female leggings aged 6 to 14 years *mixed*
Can anyone suggest a good deal/option for same please ?

Kindly also suggest how much will delivery cost if we require this week (before 12th Jan, within 15 days, within 1 month by 3rd Feb)
Atleast few links can be helpful.
If you want it that urgent, going to indiamart is your best bet. Or going to a manufacturer directly is your best bet.

So now we will be forced to pay taxes irrespective of anything. Or during checkout will we be presented some per-taxed amount on average basis (just like it is usual for Fedex or DHL shipments) or do we need to pay the calculated one by our customs during physical delivery.

One of my shipments shipped via China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus. even though I properly selected China Post Air Mail during item selection.

View attachment 77878

Here is what it says on my order page: China Post Air Mail
View attachment 77879

Shall I escalate this to seller or AE?

As I have paid extra for the tracking and still seller shipped it via untraceable courier.

Also the provided tracking site is totally in Chinese with no option for English. Even chrome is only able to translate it partially with important info still in Chinese.

http://intmail.11185.cn/zdxt/yjcx/[DOUBLEPOST=1544546325][/DOUBLEPOST]I shot a message at the seller and have asked to re-ship the item via proper shipping method else refund me the shipping amount.

Guys a good update on this order.
You know what, luckily I received the order today or may be it was yesterday.

Today in parking lot I happened to check the common buildings letter box for some letters etc. and found my AE courier here. Weirdo!!:wtf:
I mean the postman should have actually came to my door and had it delivered (as he usually does) Seems he was lame to climb or what donno.:banghead:

Dont know how I'm suppose to order in future if this is the case.:nailbiting:

Anyways, I got the refund as well as the item as well.:cool:
The tracking still shows last status of 15 Dec 18.

upload_2019-1-11_18-51-8.png

Stuff is way too much under-valued though no "Gift" word mentioned.

Last edited:
Guys a good update on this order.
You know what, luckily I received the order today or may be yesterday.

Today in parking lot I happened to check the common buildings letter box for some letters etc. and found my AE courier here. Weirdo!!:wtf:
I mean the postman should have actually came to my door and had it delivered. Seems he was lame to climb or what donno.:banghead:

Dont know how I'm suppose to order in future if this is the case.:nailbiting:

Anyways, I got the refund as well as the item as well.:cool:
The tracking still shows last status of 15 Dec 18.
don't your watchman clear out the letterboxes?

don't your watchman clear out the letterboxes?
Watchman never ever interferes in letter boxes and anyways its a huge society 6 buildings 2 wings each and a single lame watchman for this big area & just for namesake.
He just looks after the main gates and few here and there assigned works.

Nritech you should paypal the exact amount to seller now. Else it will be bad karma.
Lol! AE will soon be history due to so many imposed restrictions and still more to add...so loot it while we can.
Balance all karmas :p
Jokes apart... I'm already in loss due to foolish refund polices by our banks so let this karma do its dharma in returns for the bank losses.

Back