Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Lol! AE will soon be history due to so many imposed restrictions and still more to add...so loot it while we can.
Balance all karmas :p
Jokes apart... I'm already in loss due to foolish refund polices by our banks so let this karma do its dharma in returns for the bank losses.
One should not cause to pain someone else due to something that hurt you.

Last edited:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Nose.JPG

Got this today! Being SATURDAY I am surprised India Post delivering on saturday!

Another one ...

Just wanna share, whenever possible I always go for "Äli Express standard shipping". It is not that expensive and delivery time is around 18/20 days for me living in Gurgoan/NCR.
17.JPG
ip.JPG

17.JPG

b2fLnhI.png
b2fLnhI
https://imgur.com/b2fLnhI

import clearance failure? should I wait for few more days? first time this is happening to me. Its just a 7$ audio cable with 3$ shipping. and india post is showing " cannot get consignment details, try again later"

and I didn't get any phone call from post office guys
Ignore this nonsense. It'll clear in a few days.

[DOUBLEPOST=1547731472][/DOUBLEPOST]

Got it 30 mins ago right before cutting my birthday cake :)

2.jpg

Last edited:
b2fLnhI.png
b2fLnhI
https://imgur.com/b2fLnhI

import clearance failure? should I wait for few more days? first time this is happening to me. Its just a 7$ audio cable with 3$ shipping. and india post is showing " cannot get consignment details, try again later"

and I didn't get any phone call from post office guys

If u see the tracking the last update is @10:25 which is just above the import clearance failure which states arrival at destination country, The last one is held by customs so be patient you'll see an update soon.

Would like to highlight as per my and few peoples exp. if any of your packages are without Tracking Information and if your society/building etc. has a common Letter-box, then it is unlikely the postman is going to walk till your door to hand over the package. Chances are the package is normally dropped in the letter box (as he do not require any acknowledgement/signature from you) and treated just like a normal post letter unless it is big in size.
So also keep a track on this for any parcel sufficiently small in size having no tracking info.

If anybody knows the shipping method about BERAMHQTR (Belgium Registered Airmail) - Who will handle this in India? Please let me know.

Looks like I'm doomed by the Gearbest seller, Instead shipping 'Priority Line' he chooses that without notifying the customer first....(where Banggood always inform beforehand if the selected shipping method not available)

Back