Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Last edited:
It seems one of my item got sent back to FPO, i have emailed to that gmail id mentioned here. Lets see what happens

upload_2019-2-17_22-35-56.png

Black Hell! Same thing has happened to one of my shipments... it's heading back! It cleared Kolkata Customs and then got sent to a wrong local PO. They took it out for delivery even (in the wrong area) and then being unable to locate the address sent it back to the FPO apparently. Now it's heading back...

Capture2.jpg

More Details:

Capture.jpg

I have ordered so many shipments before, never faced this issue till now. I wonder if this now is the heralding of a new trend of screw-jobs?

Last edited:
Black Hell! Same thing has happened to one of my shipments... it's heading back! It cleared Kolkata Customs and then got sent to a wrong local PO. They took it out for delivery even (in the wrong area) and then being unable to locate the address sent it back to the FPO apparently. Now it's heading back...

Capture2.jpg

More Details:

Capture.jpg

I have ordered so many shipments before, never faced this issue till now. I wonder if this now is the heralding of a new trend of screw-jobs?
Atleast your is auto coming back to you. Mine came at right local post office according to indiapost site and still it was sent back.

3 of my orders are yet to be shipped. Wonder what is taking them so long to ship it?
Message the seller. I had same issue. When I messaged him, he said somehow order was deleted from their warehouse system and hence wasn't shipped. He asked to extend the processing window and promised to ship ASAP.

After the post number #1490 today 21/02 they update a new Retention Reason not to release the parcel which is 'Other' <----Don't know what is this? Below is the screenshot.

mbVSIC5.png

At this point, I'm 100% sure if that parcel get the release it will be charged an astronomical amount of custom duty.

After the post number #1490 today 21/02 they update a new Retention Reason not to release the parcel which is 'Other' <----Don't know what is this? Below is the screenshot.

mbVSIC5.png

At this point, I'm 100% sure if that parcel get the release it will be charged an astronomical amount of custom duty.
No... I have had multiple parcels stuck woth retention reason other. Dont go by tracking statuses. Its a mess. Just wait for few days

mbVSIC5.png

Yes, retention reason 'other' may also mean your parcel is under clearance process.

No... I have had multiple parcels stuck woth retention reason other. Dont go by tracking statuses. Its a mess. Just wait for few days

Yes, retention reason 'other' may also mean your parcel is under clearance process.

Thank you Guys for the reply - You are right, The parcel release today itself, Let's see what happen as there is a new game introduced by India Post which is 'Insufficient Address'.

Anyhow the screenshot of recent status below.

VwYgFIX.png

I still dont understand why the sudden insufficient address thing is started? What the customs or post mean by this exactly?
We all are using same address for years on Ae unless you update.
My address is mentioned in such a detail with landmarks and markings that even a brain hammeriage or mental person will locate it easily.

Any experience with DHL from china? I have ordered a car part from alibaba and shipping the seller said is DHL. Total item cost including shipping is 150$. Any idea on duty to expect? As i guess DHL will always levy duty unlike indiapost.

Back