Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Had two questions:

1. How to pay. Create virtual card or normal CC/debit card is safe.
2. If there is a custom hold up. How to resolve it. How is the payment made. Can it all be done sitting at home.

Had two questions:

1. How to pay. Create virtual card or normal CC/debit card is safe.
2. If there is a custom hold up. How to resolve it. How is the payment made. Can it all be done sitting at home.

1. I use multiple normal debit card but never save at the site.
2. You need send the invoice to them via E- mail to the respective custom office. Custom fee need to be paid during delivery.

Last edited:
On a payment portal is it?[DOUBLEPOST=1553516814][/DOUBLEPOST]

There is no payment portal.
Delivery personnel (Postman of your local post office if it is India Post / Delivery Agent if it is Courier Company) will ask to pay cash in hand when they come to your doorstep, For courier company, you will be pre-informed the amount but for India Post you will only know when postman knock at your house Or ask you to collect your parcel from the local post office if the item is too large or Duty is large amount.

From next time onward avoid Yanwen Economic Air Mail & China post, both are virtually same and sellers mostly ship via Yanwen and both of them loose the track and surprisingly they might arrive at your home after some lunar era or eat dust in the letter box without you noticing it and someone else stealing it.
So always ensure to select AE shipping and then too put a note and also inform the seller just to be sure to have a smooth trade.

Hmmm so this is problem but as far as i remember previously china post was good as received every single order even 1 dollar.

Now from past 8 months i am trying to order, all orders are sent using China post or Yanwen but not even single reaches me.i am fed up with these.So Ae Standard shipping is way to go.and what is seller shipping method?

Hmmm so this is problem but as far as i remember previously china post was good as received every single order even 1 dollar.

Now from past 8 months i am trying to order, all orders are sent using China post or Yanwen but not even single reaches me.i am fed up with these.So Ae Standard shipping is way to go.and what is seller shipping method?
Nit ot mention even banggood users are suffering like anything ever since Gati went off banggood.

For AE you need to see what all options are available for shipping, even Hongkong and Singapore post are good as both offer tracking etc. AE std shipping is mostly costly for stuffs under $5 as alomost $2-3 comes as shipping fee so no point unless the item is too unique/vvip to pay 50% of excess amount in just shipping. So shipping method needs to be judged during checkout and nature of the commodity.

Is GATI (IndiaExpress Shipping) still there on GearBest or has it been taken off? Also, does it work as fast and seamlessly as before?

Yup, it is still the same but the product listing comes with the same shipping line is very very limited...Used in the First week of the March, below is the proof.

LXKF2Yq.png

I had the same experience, i never received 2 packages., so nowadays i order only with either china post registered airmail or aliexpress shipping, so at least we can track it. But i generally order very low value items around 5$ or so.
I always order using Ali Express shipping whenever possible. I've seen too many forum members sharing negative stories when they use "free shipping". Just my thoughts.

Back