Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Ordered a car charger on the 28th of March and sill nothing. Shipping option had no tracking but god damn, this is the longest anything has taken to arrive. Contacted the seller. Lets see what happens

Ordered a car charger on the 28th of March and sill nothing. Shipping option had no tracking but god damn, this is the longest anything has taken to arrive. Contacted the seller. Lets see what happens

That is sad and the fact that there is no tracking available with the shipment means it's even more frustrating. This is why I always resort to track-able shipping. Maybe in your case there was no other option of shipping available?

Meanwhile, one of my shipments is stewing with Kolkata Customs still, been 3 days now. :banghead:

^^ Mine is stuck from past 1 week. Are all customs now being handled at Kolkata. Earlier I have received parcels from Mumbai & Chennai customs and it was pretty quick.

^^ Mine is stuck from past 1 week. Are all customs now being handled at Kolkata. Earlier I have received parcels from Mumbai & Chennai customs and it was pretty quick.

Some shipments even land in Kolkata and then get routed to their final location where they clear Customs there.

After 5 days, my shipment finally cleared customs this afternoon...

Capture.jpg

:D

It looks like the shipment is being transferred from Kolkata to Mumbai. This takes more time that expected, really annoying. I have once had a shipment which took 22 days for it just get transferred from Delhi to Kolkata and for an update to register. After it arrived in Kolkata though it was delivered to me very next day since luckily it had already cleared Customs in Delhi.

Hope you receive a tracking update soon... do keep us updated.

Yes as I said earlier as well Mumbai customs take lot of time. Its way too busy port & lots of stuffs in queue. Or unluckily the stuff goes through multiple checks but eventually makes it's way out without penalty. Luck factor!

The delivery is in Hyderabad so it might take some more time. Still don't understand why it takes 7 days to reach Mumbai from Kolkata.

Oh boy... another wait then. Why couldn't it just directly land in Mumbai if not in Hyderabad, double re-routing is annoying specially when it takes so much time.

The delivery is in Hyderabad so it might take some more time. Still don't understand why it takes 7 days to reach Mumbai from Kolkata.

I can't understand why in your shipment's tracking status it shows "Send Item To Domestic Location" in Mumbai when it should show Transfer to Hyderabad. The send item to domestic location update usually is shown when the item is sent to a local PO from where it is delivered. Confusing.

I bought Keyboard switches, Shipped via DHL -> Indiapost -> "Retention Reason : Retained by customs for unspecified reason" from April 29th. #Chennai

Is this normal? or should I be doing something from my end?

they'll probably contact you for customs amount. Never book thru DHL/Fedex. They always almost 99% charge customs on stuff.

Ya. I guess you are right. What do you recommend? I buy from massdrop too. Sometimes there aren't other options available other than DHL.

Last week's JCEX delivery went fine. I didn't have to pay a single rupee for custom duties.

Edit - Update: Released from customs and will be delivered tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Oh boy... another wait then. Why couldn't it just directly land in Mumbai if not in Hyderabad, double re-routing is annoying specially when it takes so much time.

Still no delivery. The package was sent to wrong post office and again re-routed. It seems it will land back in China.

Still no delivery. The package was sent to wrong post office and again re-routed. It seems it will land back in China.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Looks like you have had some seriously bad luck with this shipment. I don't think even enquiring at your local PO will yield anything since they never even received it. :(

Back