Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

I clearly mentioned the Pincode as 500084 but the package was sent to post office for 500081. This is sheer incompetence.

Yes, your annoyance is understandable. With all the re-routing of this shipment they messed it up. What's actually worse is once they try delivery, even if it's a wrong botched delivery attempt and the mistake is on their part, they don't try to attempt delivering it to the correct address again. They most likely sent the shipment back to the country of origin.

I clearly mentioned the Pincode as 500084 but the package was sent to post office for 500081. This is sheer incompetence.

There is an important tracking update for your shipment, do check. I think you need to visit your Local PO and collect your shipment as it's being held there. Don't delay.

Capture.jpg

Uuugh... the wait. :/

EDIT: Shipment released by Kolkata Customs at 5:01pm this evening... whew! :)

Last edited:
I ordered a shipment on the 12th of May (Value: $45). It arrived in India on the 20th and Cleared Kolkata Customs on the 22nd. Very fast might I add. Lo and behold it got sent to the wrong Post Office (near my location but NOT my Local PO). Sigh!

I sent a person to that Post Office to which my shipment arrived erroneously this afternoon and unfortunately my guy was told that they had already packed the shipments which had wrongly arrived at their PO and were sending it back to my Local PO. Now it should take 1-2 days for delivery. Lets hope I receive it. Keeping fingers crossed.

Here is a screenshot stating "Insufficient Address" as the reason but it was actually their error in sorting out the shipments:

Capture.jpg

EDIT [25/05/2019] - Received the package yesterday morning. Took 12 days from ordering to reach me.

Last edited:
Ordered bunch of things from aliexpress(battery/vibration motor & repair tools for my V20).
The item shipped through aliexpress standard shipping is already in my local PO in 10 days.

Other were shipped through "Yanwen" & "USPS".
And the one coming through USPS is Perfine battery for my V20.

Do you guys have any experience with USPS?.
Its a 18$ battery and I'm not sure if they'll mark custome charges for it.

Edit..
The seller said this about the USPS packge:

I am not sure what it means.

Last edited:
ordered numerous low value items 31, for a project. was wondering should i buy spares just in caze something doesn't arrive. wont wanna wait another 20 days.

Ordered Redmi Airdots on 23rd July.

View attachment 81230

Seller gave this site to track: https://www.17track.net/en

When entered tracking id, it says Singapore post but number cannot be found..

View attachment 81231

May be by tomorrow or something it should display info.

Use this for SIngPost: https://www.singpost.com/

Or you can even track it via IndiaPost website since they will handle the Indian side of logistics: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx

Got about 5 items delivered from Ali in the last month via SIngPost (China - Noida). Takes about 10 days post shipping. Customs will mull over each item for at least 3 days, so that's the main delay.

Nevertheless, the tracking id goes live generally 2-3 days after the seller says he has shipped it.

I ordered 8 same items off AE and got sent the same wrong products. Raised a dispute and the seller messaged me asking me to take the dispute down so we can settle, I messaged back saying what resolution he had in mind. But, within 2 days, AE settled the dispute in my favour and issued me a refund.

It's funny how they message you with "Hi friend!"

I ordered 8 same items off AE and got sent the same wrong products. Raised a dispute and the seller messaged me asking me to take the dispute down so we can settle, I messaged back saying what resolution he had in mind. But, within 2 days, AE settled the dispute in my favour and issued me a refund.

Which products?
Yeah those sellers are pretty polite unless someone really delays in replying you. Sometimes they might reply you in sleep so expect weird replies not meant for you.[emoji23][emoji23]

Never settle for what the seller is saying. I've seen this in past and the seller tricked with that. Though value was only couple of hundreds.

Hi Guys,
Request help from experts for a little kid, who loves only 1 type of firecracker = popups

Attaching images,
Can you kindly let me know where I can purchase 1 to 5 boxes max for this product, I am having difficulty searching on both alibaba/aliexpress.

Kindly PM as a request if you can .
Also let me know how much quantity is available, its not for business but for few little kids.
Business quantity are sold in lots of 100s and I only found those.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Wow! Just in 6 days item arrived in India. Amazing!
Seems Singapore shipping is too fast.

Now lets see how long does Mumbai customs take.

Back