Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

I bought a IEM cable from NiceHCK Audio Store. I just can't leave feedback on AE for that order. Been trying for a few days.
I get this msg : System is busy! please try again 10 minutes later.

But I could leave feedback for another store (AK Audio Store).

Singpost is great. Almost all my items via Ali in the last 2 months were shipped via SP, and landed in India within 4-7 days. Same time taken by India Post to get from Kolkata to Noida.

I have a question guys. I used the same welcome back coupon of $4 twice. The second time it showed me the option and I went ahead with it. I paid for the second-order but it shows as order closed and to order it again without using a coupon. How long does it take for the money to be refunded?

Have any of you NOT been able to leave feedback for a order ?

I bought a audio cable from NiceHCK. For the past few days whenever I try to leave feedback I get a msg "System is busy! please try again 10 minutes later.".
But I was able to leave feedback for another store.

btw : the cable was good, shipping time was excellent; but I wanted to complain about the shipping cost by AE Std Shipping. Other stores normally charge like USD 1.14 to ship a IEM with its cable by AE Std Shipping. NiceHCK charges about USD 3.14 to ship only a cable. I wanted to ask them why.

Now this is pure joke.

Yesterday we all were at home and the status shows DOOR LOCKED.
How can the postman fake it??

@Black_Hawk or anyone ever encountered such issue?

Now this is pure joke.

View attachment 81444

Yesterday we all were at home and the status shows DOOR LOCKED.
How can the postman fake it??

@Black_Hawk or anyone ever encountered such issue?

LoL... DOOR LOCKED?!! Never got this reason show up, so bloody annoying!! I think he will re-attempt delivery again tomorrow. Maybe your local postman just didn't have time to deliver all his shipments on Saturday and they just show any reason. Updates are a mess. If he doesn't take your parcel out for delivery tomorrow, do make a trip to the Local Post office with the Tracking Number and your ID (with address) and collect it directly.

A Small Tip: Try and get your local Postman's mobile number if possible. Then you can just call him if you have a shipment coming in or have any trouble with delivery from your Local PO.

I recently got a "Retention Reason: CN22/23 Missing" reason with Kolkata Customs recently. It was a shipment from Creationwatches Singapore (had a wrist watch in it). Stewed with Customs for 3 days straight until I emailed Kolkata Customs my Invoice and Payment Statement. A couple of days later it was released by Customs and I got delivery the next day. Paid Customs Duty to my Local Postman and received it.

Here's how my Tracking Updates looked:
Customs-Parcel-Tracking-2.jpg

I too think he had no time to deliver so quoted some random irrelevant illogical reason. Hope they deliver it tomorrow as last item when I had a word with him he said if nobody is at home/home locked they put some chit inside the door informing to collect it from the post office.
So no such chit was found so its obvious the reason is a plain Lie.

I too think he had no time to deliver so quoted some random irrelevant illogical reason. Hope they deliver it tomorrow as last item when I had a word with him he said if nobody is at home/home locked they put some chit inside the door informing to collect it from the post office.
So no such chit was found so its obvious the reason is a plain Lie.

Yes. TCS designed their site apparently and gave them many reason options to play with... AND play they do!

Just wait and check your Tracking from tomorrow morning to see if it's Out for Delivery again, which it should be.

Generally whenever there's a mistake from the postal department I demand to see the post master of that post office and ask for a complaint book to register my complaint. The very threat of a complaint in the complaint book is enough for the post master to discipline his staff.

Any custom charges? Can you please share the link for those airdots?

There are so many out there, I am very confused which are the genuine ones.
No charges at all. Ordered on 23 july, was shipped on 25th, received yesterday (saturday postman came to my house he says door was locked) Thus, came in flat 10 days.:D
Link

Don't get Airdots. Buy QCY QS2 from QCY Official Store. Much better sound.

QCY QS2 and Airdots both are close but people still prefer Airdots. My friends got both and honestly Airdots wins the race. As for being too handy and compact + good surround stereo performance.

QCY got that extra mAh power which can extend the play by approx 3 hours but only on paper as practically you tend to get just upto 2 hours extra off the charging box.
AirDots is more comfortable to wear than QC.
AirDots gives stereo surround sound experience, QC lacks that surround feeling.
But for heavy bass punch lovers QC is the way to go for.
QC got that ability to play/pause and skip tracks while Airdots only got play/pause and no skipping.

Rest you are free to decide. For me it was steal deal for just 1.2k so no sense opting for other costly stuff. Currently happy since yesterday. Tweaking and playing around.
I'm currently playing with some automation apps to help enable more features just like normal wired earphones so I wont miss any wired features on BT! :cool:

If QC had this deal I would had gone for it as well. Both stand head-head with just say 10-15% minor difference between them.

No charges at all. Ordered on 23 july, was shipped on 25th, received yesterday (saturday postman came to my house he says door was locked) Thus, came in flat 10 days.:D
Link

QCY QS2 and Airdots both are close but people still prefer Airdots. My friends got both and honestly Airdots wins the race. As for being too handy and compact + good surround stereo performance.

QCY got that extra mAh power which can extend the play by approx 3 hours but only on paper as practically you tend to get just upto 2 hours extra off the charging box.
AirDots is more comfortable to wear than QC.
AirDots gives stereo surround sound experience, QC lacks that surround feeling.
But for heavy bass punch lovers QC is the way to go for.
QC got that ability to play/pause and skip tracks while Airdots only got play/pause and no skipping.

Rest you are free to decide. For me it was steal deal for just 1.2k so no sense opting for other costly stuff. Currently happy since yesterday. Tweaking and playing around.
I'm currently playing with some automation apps to help enable more features just like normal wired earphones so I wont miss any wired features on BT! :cool:

If QC had this deal I would had gone for it as well. Both stand head-head with just say 10-15% minor difference between them.
You need to pair QS2 with a memory foam eartip like comply or SA for real sound.

And the battery is just ****ing amazing. One charge easily lasts for over 7 hours for me. And the case doesn't die ! Found airdots to be very claustrophobic.

I ordered a pair of sunglasses from AE worth $16 and it was shipped via Singapore Post. It shows "Import clearance failure" at the Kolkata Customs. I'm confused as to why they'd hold back a $16 pair of sunglasses. But when I track the package on this website trackortrace, it shows "Arrival at inward office of exchange".

Will the package be released by itself? Or what action can I take to expedite the process?

I ordered a pair of sunglasses from AE worth $16 and it was shipped via Singapore Post. It shows "Import clearance failure" at the Kolkata Customs. I'm confused as to why they'd hold back a $16 pair of sunglasses. But when I track the package on this website trackortrace, it shows "Arrival at inward office of exchange".

Will the package be released by itself? Or what action can I take to expedite the process?

Wait a couple more days.

If it does not get released, raise a complaint with India Post at http://ccc.cept.gov.in/complaintregistration.aspx and tell them your package is held up with Kolkatta FPO. They will forward your query along and someone in the Post Office will reply with the the Local Number corresponding to the Tracking Number of your package (if they don't give that, ask them for it). Also ask them for the contact details (phone, email) of the Customs Postal Appraising Department(CPAD) at the Kolkatta Foreign PO. Contact CPAD, Kolkatta FPO who will ask for the Local Number of your package. If you don't have the Local Number, CPAD may give you another number to call and get the Local Number. With the Local Number, CPAD will tell you the status of your package and what you need to do.

Usually this involves providing them via e-mail/in-person the invoice/AE order details page showing payment amount, credit card/debit card payment showing transaction amount, technical write-up (optional, just provide print of manual or product details page), IEC code (n/a if for personal non-commercial use), Harmonized Shipping Code (HS Code) [optional] which you can get from cybex.in and declaration that the item is for personal, non-commercial use (if applicable). On receipt of this CPAD is supposed to appraise, assess duty @ 41.2% if not a bonafide gift (which currently are duty free upto Rs. 5000) and release shipment to post office for delivery at which time you have to pay duty, if assessed by customs, to the postman who will provide a receipt.

If CPAD and/or PO give you too much trouble raise a ticket at https://pgportal.gov.in/ which may or may not help, but at least raises the number of complaints against the particular department. India Post and Customs are on Twitter, but other than getting the Local Number of your shipment, India Post on Twitter is not of much use just giving standard copy and paste responses. As for Customs, it is only finger pointing back at India Post or telling you to contact CPAD at your location.
CustomsDuty.jpg

Last edited:
Wait a couple more days.

If it does not get released, raise a complaint with India Post at http://ccc.cept.gov.in/complaintregistration.aspx and tell them your package is held up with Kolkatta FPO. They will forward your query along and someone in the Post Office will reply with the the Local Number corresponding to the Tracking Number of your package (if they don't give that, ask them for it). Also ask them for the contact details (phone, email) of the Customs Postal Appraising Department(CPAD) at the Kolkatta Foreign PO. Contact CPAD, Kolkatta FPO who will ask for the Local Number of your package. If you don't have the Local Number, CPAD may give you another number to call and get the Local Number. With the Local Number, CPAD will tell you the status of your package and what you need to do.
/snip
Wow! Thank you for such an elaborate post detailing out the whole process. This should be made into a sticky on the first page.

It seems like the status has changed on the website. It now states - Arrival at Destination Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to IN). So I guess everything is on track.

Wow! Thank you for such an elaborate post detailing out the whole process. This should be made into a sticky on the first page.

It seems like the status has changed on the website. It now states - Arrival at Destination Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to IN). So I guess everything is on track.
On track but look out for any charges while accepting the delivery.

Back