Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Experienced Aliexpress buyers, need a little suggestion. I am looking to buy some cheap watches from Aliexpress, I am personally a fan of chronograph watches. Can you guys suggest some brands on Aliexpress which make good quality chronograph watches on Aliexpress but are not super expensive.

I can't recommend the super cheap watches on AE which say they are chronographs but aren't in reality. The only 2 I would recommend and know are of good quality are ones from Parnis and Corgeut.

Parnis Chronograph:

Link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32922813805.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.88da3c00u97685&mp=1

This actually comes with a Seiko movement, the Seiko VK63 for the 3-Sub dial variant and the Seiko VK64 for the 2-Sub dial variants. Those movements are perhaps the best priced solidly performing Meca-Quartz Chronographs out there. The watch is beautifully made as well. Review of the said watch:

(It is a 3 part review so if your interested in the watch, be sure to watch them all).

Cheers!

I think @Black_Hawk is the right person to ask.

And this YT Channel may help - Look For Chinees Special, Though his review mainly on Automatic Mechanical Watch, but I think he also look for one/two AE Chronograph Watch....Which comes with Japanese Myota at it's core.

Thank you, that channel is actually really good and gives me a good reference. Thank you for linking it.
I can't recommend the super cheap watches on AE which say they are chronographs but aren't in reality. The only 2 I would recommend and know are of good quality are ones from Parnis and Corgeut.

Parnis Chronograph:

Link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32922813805.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.88da3c00u97685&mp=1

This actually comes with a Seiko movement, the Seiko VK63 for the 3-Sub dial variant and the Seiko VK64 for the 2-Sub dial variants. Those movements are perhaps the best priced solidly performing Meca-Quartz Chronographs out there. The watch is beautifully made as well. Review of the said watch:

(It is a 3 part review so if your interested in the watch, be sure to watch them all).

Cheers!
The thing with me is that I like watches more as a fashion accessories rather than their movements. I own 3 original watches, one from Citizen Ecodrive and 2 from Casio Edifice. All three are absolutely gorgeous to look at but are personally very expensive at 15k+ each. I bought a replica Casio Edifice watch too locally but absolutely hated the feel of it, feels no where like my originals.

Now I am looking to add more to my collection but on a budget. The one you linked has really great features but is really bland retro looking. I don't like retro watches. I like my watches to look modern. I can't find my exact model on Amazon to link but this one is pretty close to how my Casio one looks and I love it.

Casio Analog Black Dial Men's Watch-EFR-556DC-1AVUDF (EX493) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07R49S153/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_v4LHDbCS9CVN4

Something like this is more my style. Anything you recommend on Aliexpress like this? Also can I dm you?

Thank you, that channel is actually really good and gives me a good reference. Thank you for linking it. The thing with me is that I like watches more as a fashion accessories rather than their movements. I own 3 original watches, one from Citizen Ecodrive and 2 from Casio Edifice. All three are absolutely gorgeous to look at but are personally very expensive at 15k+ each. I bought a replica Casio Edifice watch too locally but absolutely hated the feel of it, feels no where like my originals.

Now I am looking to add more to my collection but on a budget. The one you linked has really great features but is really bland retro looking. I don't like retro watches. I like my watches to look modern. I can't find my exact model on Amazon to link but this one is pretty close to how my Casio one looks and I love it.

Casio Analog Black Dial Men's Watch-EFR-556DC-1AVUDF (EX493) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07R49S153/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_v4LHDbCS9CVN4

Something like this is more my style. Anything you recommend on Aliexpress like this? Also can I dm you?
Instead of going for unknown Chinese brands I will suggest you to buy branded watches within your budget from authorised sellers. May be look for some discounts. Diwali is coming.

No sensible guy on TE who can help me purchase Popup firecrackers from China ?
Sensible guys on TE will never try to buy, help or promote stuff which is illegal or against the law!!
Diwali is nearing, why not instead run to the nearest stockist or dealer and get an yearly stock instead??? NO hassles for you as everything is taken care by them.

Sensible guys on TE will never try to buy, help or promote stuff which is illegal or against the law!!
Diwali is nearing, why not instead run to the nearest stockist or dealer and get an yearly stock instead??? NO hassles for you as everything is taken care by them.
Alrite,. I agree thanks.

Finally after 11 days of being held by Kolkata Customs my shipment got released today...

Capture.jpg

:)

Thrill and suspense unearthed.

LoL... yes, can't deny the suspense! Strangely enough waiting for these shipments to arrive, clear Customs is all a thrilling wait in it's own way. I know there is next day delivery by Amazon Prime but these International Shipments where your products arrive from across the boundaries have their own charm. :)

Both my shipments arrived from AliExpress a little while ago, both under $20 products. No Customs Duty charged.

P.S. A few days ago as my local Postman was passing my house I asked him about my shipments and we had a quick chat. Today when the shipments arrived at the local PO he called me and informed me. I thought when he called me that I was probably charged Duty and he called to give me a heads-up about the amount. There was no duty and he just called to inform me since I had asked him a few days ago. Really nice of him. I did give him a nice "bakshish" for his nice gesture and also as the festive season is ahead in West Bengal. He was very happy and all smiles. Always good to keep the local Postman in my good books. :)

LoL... yes, can't deny the suspense! Strangely enough waiting for these shipments to arrive, clear Customs is all a thrilling wait in it's own way. I know there is next day delivery by Amazon Prime but these International Shipments where your products arrive from across the boundaries have their own charm. :)

Both my shipments arrived from AliExpress a little while ago, both under $20 products. No Customs Duty charged.

P.S. A few days ago as my local Postman was passing my house I asked him about my shipments and we had a quick chat. Today when the shipments arrived at the local PO he called me and informed me. I thought when he called me that I was probably charged Duty and he called to give me a heads-up about the amount. There was no duty and he just called to inform me since I had asked him a few days ago. Really nice of him. I did give him a nice "bakshish" for his nice gesture and also as the festive season is ahead in West Bengal. He was very happy and all smiles. Always good to keep the local Postman in my good books. :)
Glad you have such humble postman chacha around else mostly there are khadoos buddhhas.

Glad you have such humble postman chacha around else mostly there are khadoos buddhhas.

Yup, he's in his 40's... cool guy. Behaves well and helpful. :)

I have one more shipment now awaiting clearance under Kolkata Customs (since the 17th):

Capture.jpg

These days it's taking at least 10-12 days for clearance to happen in Kolkata CED.

3-4 months before New year is the busiest time for customs. And I have seen this pattern. Customs clearance slows down towards the end of the year. After Jan the clearance becomes faster.

I have ordered a graphics card from seller named as "CPU TOP STORE" but since I made an order his behavior has changed and when I messaged him 5 days ago he replied me with IMAGE and asked me to confirm the product and when I checked it was found to be processor (which I didn't order) and my real order was graphics card which cost me $55 so I sent him a message and told him that I didn't order processor I have ordered graphics card. Since then he stop replying to my any messages it's been 3 days he didn't replied my question. Yesterday when talked to Ali Express customer support and told them all the issue they told me to wait for the seller reply ,and in the meantime time the seller replied to my message while I was talking to Ali Express customer support I got a doubt there must be some relation between Ali Express and this seller, in his replie he told me that he didn't sent me the processor it was a graphics card but when I asked him what about the weight it's is written as 0.040 kg but graphics card weight at least 600gm he didn't replied me,
Also he gave me a tracking number which when tracked it showed " acknowledgement received" message since October 22nd and when. I track it on Ali Express website it is showing Ready to dispatch since the day first I got this Number.
Its status remain same since 22oct , Today when I chat with Ali Express customer support and tell them that seller is not replying they didn't tried to help they just told wait more time to let the tracking information updated but I know it will not be updated because seller didn't shipped the item it was just a an acknowledgement from Singapore post , here RB839403930SG is my tracking number ,
I again message him today but still unanswered Please someone help me Ali Express customer service is not helping me

Also I am not opening dispute because if I open dispute now for fake tracking details the seller will ship the processor and when I get the item which Is different from the order I won't be able to open dispute 2nd time for wrong order . Because we get only one chance to open dispute

Please someone help me out I am so much frustrated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-26-17-32-35-754_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-26-17-32-35-754_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_2019-10-26-17-29-52-133_com.brightstripe.parcels.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-26-17-29-52-133_com.brightstripe.parcels.png
    124 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_2019-10-26-17-29-28-911_com.brightstripe.parcels.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-26-17-29-28-911_com.brightstripe.parcels.png
    70 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_2019-10-25-11-10-51-078_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-11-10-51-078_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_2019-10-25-16-13-30-951_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-16-13-30-951_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_2019-10-25-16-13-50-105_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-16-13-50-105_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2019-10-25-16-13-55-378_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-16-13-55-378_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    129 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_2019-10-25-16-14-03-678_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-16-14-03-678_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_2019-10-25-16-14-19-405_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-16-14-19-405_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    98 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_2019-10-26-16-31-47-204_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-26-16-31-47-204_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 137
I ordered a 1$ shirt from here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000174919738.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.42994c4dFZj9pQ

The seller shipped the product but he did not put my complete address in "Receiver address: " , if you check the screenshot there is no building number , door number and locality, the address is incomplete.

Should i create a dispute?View attachment 82215

I guess you can pm the seller if in the orignal shipment the shown address is same.Sometimes here the address shown in short but in shipment full address is there.

Guys how has your experience been with untraceable shipping? What's been your recieve ratio?

All my registered post have arrived very quickly, around 2-2.5 weeks. But none of my untraceable items (5 in total) have arrived yet and it's been close to 1.5 months now.

These are extremely low value items of 100-200Rs and have been shipped using China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, Cainiao Super Economy Global, Yanwen Economic, 4PX Singapore Post OM Pro.

Will I ever receive them? Should I open dispute for these items as they don't have much time left for their protection to expire.

Guys how has your experience been with untraceable shipping? What's been your recieve ratio?

All my registered post have arrived very quickly, around 2-2.5 weeks. But none of my untraceable items (5 in total) have arrived yet and it's been close to 1.5 months now.

These are extremely low value items of 100-200Rs and have been shipped using China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, Cainiao Super Economy Global, Yanwen Economic, 4PX Singapore Post OM Pro.

Will I ever receive them? Should I open dispute for these items as they don't have much time left for their protection to expire.
I usually recieve most (95%) of the untracked ones in 1-2 months. You should not keep any hopes after 2.5 months though.
So wait for 2 months. And if you don't receive open a dispute.

I usually recieve most (95%) of the untracked ones in 1-2 months. You should not keep any hopes after 2.5 months though.
So wait for 2 months. And if you don't receive open a dispute.
Thank you for your inputs, has any one of these untraceable method been better than the rest if it comes to choosing one?

Also I should open the dispute just before the protection expires right? Because once it expires I can't do anything?

Thank you for your inputs, has any one of these untraceable method been better than the rest if it comes to choosing one?

Also I should open the dispute just before the protection expires right? Because once it expires I can't do anything?
I feel China Post is just a tad bit better. But it doesn't matter.
Yes open dispute before the purchase protection ends.

Back