Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Guys how has your experience been with untraceable shipping? What's been your recieve ratio?

All my registered post have arrived very quickly, around 2-2.5 weeks. But none of my untraceable items (5 in total) have arrived yet and it's been close to 1.5 months now.

These are extremely low value items of 100-200Rs and have been shipped using China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, Cainiao Super Economy Global, Yanwen Economic, 4PX Singapore Post OM Pro.

Will I ever receive them? Should I open dispute for these items as they don't have much time left for their protection to expire.
Over the past year, I have received all my untracked shipments except one (AE refunded when I disputed after waiting 60 + 60 days[seller extended protection twice]). The untracked shipments that I received were a mix between ChinaPost, Yanwen, Singpost. The one that I did not receive was via ChinaPost.

You can open a refund request via a dispute within 15 days of your order being marked as completed https://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/buyerprotection-seller_guaranteed.htm but it's better to open a dispute before the AE Buyer Protection + Extension(if any) expires.

OT:How much will shipping a laptop form amazon.com take?customs?
If you are buying from amazon.com and getting it shipped to India, Amazon itself will tell you what would be the shipping and import fees which is then added to your laptop price and you get final landed cost. There is no separate custom clearance because amazon does that for you.

I feel China Post is just a tad bit better. But it doesn't matter.
Yes open dispute before the purchase protection ends.

Thank you, will open an dispute if I don't receive it with 3-4 days remaining.

Most used to arrive earlier, took 2 months though. But last 3-4 didn't arrive even after 4-5 months. Only use shipping with tracking

That's my worry in case it does not arrive at all.

Also using tracking shipping for small value item is counter productive as the cost of the shipping would be higher than the cost of the item itself.

Over the past year, I have received all my untracked shipments except one (AE refunded when I disputed after waiting 60 + 60 days[seller extended protection twice]). The untracked shipments that I received were a mix between ChinaPost, Yanwen, Singpost. The one that I did not receive was via ChinaPost.

You can open a refund request via a dispute within 15 days of your order being marked as completed https://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/buyerprotection-seller_guaranteed.htm but it's better to open a dispute before the AE Buyer Protection + Extension(if any) expires.

This was extremely descriptive thank you so very much. I'm your personal case which among the 3 arrived the earliest? Like if you had an option between selecting one of the three which one would you choose?

This was extremely descriptive thank you so very much. I'm your personal case which among the 3 arrived the earliest? Like if you had an option between selecting one of the three which one would you choose?
SingPost was the fastest, but YMMV depending on the FPO it processes through, the time of year etc. I would prefer SingPost, ChinaPost and then Yanwen in that order. I read somewhere that Yanwen lastmile delivery is auctioned off container-wise to any of several delivery partners, GATI / Delhivery etc so your delivery experience could vary depending on who wins the bid.

Untracked shipments are hit and miss, so you have to be prepared to have it disappear and then attempt an AE refund.

For me it has never happened that Aliexpress would deny refund. It happened once. And I wrote an emotional kind of reply that I am disheartened and feeling cheated but its ok as it wasn't a costly item. And voila I got the refund. [emoji28]
Though I should let you know that I am a platinum member and I get better cc and faster refunds.

SingPost was the fastest, but YMMV depending on the FPO it processes through, the time of year etc. I would prefer SingPost, ChinaPost and then Yanwen in that order. I read somewhere that Yanwen lastmile delivery is auctioned off container-wise to any of several delivery partners, GATI / Delhivery etc so your delivery experience could vary depending on who wins the bid.

Untracked shipments are hit and miss, so you have to be prepared to have it disappear and then attempt an AE refund.

Yup even my Yanwen items arrived by Gati and they were actually very fast in their delivery. The fastest Infact compared to everyone else so far.

Yup even my Yanwen items arrived by Gati and they were actually very fast in their delivery. The fastest Infact compared to everyone else so far.

Yanwen last mile can be really strange. I had a Yanwen shipment go from China to Tuvalu and then finally to destination country (India) per 17track. It then just got dropped from the heavens to my doorstep :) and I have no idea of who actually delivered it. No markings, nothing on the package from the last mile shipper and the building security chaps just say it was delivered by courier (and they are right) when questioned.

Guys, how about a product struck in Indiapost office?
Mine reached to kolkata 25 days back and still showing moving to Bangalore sub fgn post.
Does aliexpress honor refund in this case, or can i check with India post directly? (Which I don't know how to)

Guys, how about a product struck in Indiapost office?
Mine reached to kolkata 25 days back and still showing moving to Bangalore sub fgn post.
Does aliexpress honor refund in this case, or can i check with India post directly? (Which I don't know how to)

When did you order initially?how many days have been passed?

Had bought a couple of small things from Aliexpress. But seems like India post is taking things very slow suddenly. Anything coming from Kolkatta has been stuck for ages with no update. Never had this issue before. I think from next time will ship with either HK post or SG post. China post always comes through Kol for me and its just not working anymore.

Had bought a couple of small things from Aliexpress. But seems like India post is taking things very slow suddenly. Anything coming from Kolkatta has been stuck for ages with no update. Never had this issue before. I think from next time will ship with either HK post or SG post. China post always comes through Kol for me and its just not working anymore.
All my SG posts also come through Kolkatta (I'm in Delhi NCR). They do take 3-4 days to release it from their custody.

All my SG posts also come through Kolkatta (I'm in Delhi NCR). They do take 3-4 days to release it from their custody.
I dont know where the issue lies, but its been about a month. I dont know if it is Bangalore foreign post office or Kol post office. I get my stuff from Royal mail through Delhi and its extremely fast.

Bangalore foreign post office

yeah here's your culprit.

When you check your status, click on more details you'll see when it says transfer at Kolkata, its headed to blore sub fgn post. This is the bottleneck, not kolkata customs.

So my untraceable items from Cainiao & Yanwen have arrived while still no sight of the China Post and Singapore Post ones. The china post one was the item i ordered the first, about to file a dispute for the same as the period is running out.

Also any good deals for the 11.11 sale coming up?
Anything that you guys would recommend to get during this sale?

Back