Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

yeah here's your culprit.

When you check your status, click on more details you'll see when it says transfer at Kolkata, its headed to blore sub fgn post. This is the bottleneck, not kolkata customs.
One package has finally shown an update after almost a month of being transferred from Kol. 3 more to go.
The funny thing is HK/SG post is fast to clear BLNR customs, but CN post is not?

The fastest is royal mail.

The funny thing is HK/SG post is fast to clear BLNR customs, but CN post is not?
Funny part is a Yanwen mail from ebay landed today just shy of 2 weeks while Sing Post from aliexpress havent landed since a month.

Blore customs office is a huge mess right now. We just have to grin and bear it.

Anybody noticed there is 'EMS' shipping method only in many products.....What is it?

Looking at some 600-700 INR products but the only shipping available to India is EMS which 2.5K INR.

Any experience with Batteries? I am planning to buy a 12.9 inch ipad pro battery. $25 shipped through air mail.
Post automatically merged:

Had bought a couple of small things from Aliexpress. But seems like India post is taking things very slow suddenly. Anything coming from Kolkatta has been stuck for ages with no update. Never had this issue before. I think from next time will ship with either HK post or SG post. China post always comes through Kol for me and its just not working anymore.
Same. I am waiting for a few packages from the last 20 days.

looks like that mesh fabric is available in India for about 70 a meter. I'll search around in some upholstery shops nearby. I've seen it named bike seat cover fabric or car seat cover fabric.

One package has finally shown an update after almost a month of being transferred from Kol. 3 more to go.

The fastest is royal mail.
seems even SG taking lot of time now in BLR. Almost 20 days since it's transferred from Chennai...yet no update.

And for another order i chose aliexpress standard shipping which is usually shipped by SG post...but the seller shipped using China post :(. Almost 25 days since it's transferred from Kolkata...but no update from BLR.

Any idea how many days approx takes from Kolkata to BLR to show some updates?

Same here...all stuff stuck for the last 15-20 days. usually it used to take max 10 days...BLR post office seems to have decided to slow down all international shipments

So I just received my fastest shipping item ever. Received my untraceable turkey post item in 7 days flat since the day of shipping. I still cannot believe how it was delivered so quick considering since it is turkey post it must have gone through India post in India and customs guys take atleast 4-5 days to clear items. This makes it much faster even compared to Singapore Post/Hong Kong Post/Gati/DHL which usually take atleast 10-14 days.

Anyone else have similar experience with turkey post?

How long is the delivery taking nowadays?

My four 11/11 order which is with 'China Post Registered Airmail' (I know this one Snail in the name of Airmail) shipped immediately but those are not even bother to received by the Indian / Kolkata Custom.
To my experience Since Aug-Sep Kolkata Custom department gets very very lazy, Once the Diwali arrived they become super active....I believe that is because lots of parcels accumulated...What they are doing back then, They make entry of receiving and send it to the 'Custom Hold' and put it there for 3+ weeks, hence the result was lots tweet they received every day in their official tweeter handle asking for the release......Now I believe they decided not to even make any entry at all.

Now hoping for the X-Mas / New Year approaches, Parcel definitely going to build-up and they bound to receive and clear.

My four 11/11 order which is with 'China Post Registered Airmail' (I know this one Snail in the name of Airmail) shipped immediately but those are not even bother to received by the Indian / Kolkata Custom.
To my experience Since Aug-Sep Kolkata Custom department gets very very lazy, Once the Diwali arrived they become super active....I believe that is because lots of parcels accumulated...What they are doing back then, They make entry of receiving and send it to the 'Custom Hold' and put it there for 3+ weeks, hence the result was lots tweet they received every day in their official tweeter handle asking for the release......Now I believe they decided not to even make any entry at all.

Now hoping for the X-Mas / New Year approaches, Parcel definitely going to build-up and they bound to receive and clear.
Does that status which says customs hold followed by the remark retained by customs for unspecified reason mean that they are evaluating the customs that they are going to charge? Or is it just a regular general update?

yeah.. the 11-11 stuff has started being delivered, but man. I've noticed if I get something shipped to Gurgaon then it is much slower than Mumbai. Some of my stuff has been at the "GATI International Center" or whatever for 2 weeks.. Slightly expensive stuff that I needed

Back