Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

0a83280f-1f42-419c-bf5d-0b17e11010d8.jpg

2 orders of mine didnt get delivered and were returned back. I filed a dispute got the amounts within 1 week of filing. quite fast

Covid-19 effect Ali X Feedback :

I like to mention all my shipments which I order during 'New Year Deal' end up successful delivery which I mention at Post No #1909

(1) Due to Virus outbreak 4 un track low value item via Yawmen Air mail which is famous for order lost / stolen are now delivering product faithfully....I believe those people who always took home shipping goods are either wipe out due to outbreak if they are belong to china side....And if they are from India side then they don't have the guts to do it anymore.
All above items are shipped out from China between 8th Jan to 11th Jan and received 5th Feb (3 items) and 10th Feb (1 Item).

(2) Two tracked shipments from 'China Registered Airmail' which is shipped out from China 11th Jan received 19th Feb the day before yesterday.

(3) One order which I made last week of Jan 24th (not giving much attention to the outbreak) Seller shipped 5th Feb and I received it 15th Feb via 'Singapore Post' (what a speed). Upon receiving I open it by wearing Surgical Gloves, Air Pollution Face Mask and Eye protection Glass at my roof top. Left it under open air at the roof top (not direct sunlight though) for five days...Then took it at room. Also burned the shipping packet and those gloves side of deserted expressway.

(4) Due to outbreak or not Kolkata Custom Clearing speed gone high, Now it is 2-4 hours....at this time of writing....If parcel goes for checking 12 PM it will clear by 2 P.M (Max 4 P.M) at the same day.

Lastly on 24th Jan I also made another order via 'Special Line - YW' <---Which is GATI. Seller keep extending processing time, In March I will cancel it.

Last edited:
My order is also stuck at Delhi since 5th feb.
got delivered today after being stuck with delhi customs for 20 days. They charged 110 for BCD, 311 for IGST and 100 for delivery. Had ordered 2x xbox 360 controllers for 2732.

how does IGST come to 311 for 110 basic custom duty? is IGST levied on the declared value or something? comes to 12% approximately of the declared value

got delivered today after being stuck with delhi customs for 20 days. They charged 110 for BCD, 311 for IGST and 100 for delivery. Had ordered 2x xbox 360 controllers for 2732.

how does IGST come to 311 for 110 basic custom duty? is IGST levied on the declared value or something? comes to 12% approximately of the declared value
IGST is on the assessed value...

i order lots of tiny things from aliexpress , always got them even though takes time. due to the current coronovirus thing , after receiving the parcels i immediately dispose the packing material and sanitize the items after which i thoroughly wash my hands and face , maybe stupid but is a precaution.

I ordered a product around 3 months ago. At first the waiting delivery was 60 days then they add 30 more days now they add 10 more days automatically. My question is how many days they can add like this?

I ordered a product around 3 months ago. At first the waiting delivery was 60 days then they add 30 more days now they add 10 more days automatically. My question is how many days they can add like this?
Yes happened to me many times , sometimes after 60 days if a i raise a dispute the seller gives a refund , but a few sellers ask us to wait another month , but iv'e noticed that after this 90 days period aliexpress always gave me the refund irrespective of what the seller says.

Is Ae suffering huge losses right now?
Is anyone still ordering from Ae or have they stopped global shipping until situation improves?
Have Ae items prices fallen like crazy?

Is anyone still ordering from Ae or have they stopped global shipping until situation improves?

Nope.. AE is killing it on the face of it. Earphones that I ordered proabbly will never make it. In fact they have a sale planned for the 27th. You might never get the items though..

(1) Not only AE the whole world going to suffer for this

(2) The last thing I order 24/01/2020 and it arrived in my home 19/02/2020 - Took it to the terrace and put it there for 5 days before using.

(3) None of the item's price will fall - This time their anniversary sale is going to be flop show.

IMHO - Best for us to order / Or I will be in November, Not for contamination stuff (My last order came when China is full swing at COVID-19 ride), but it is absolutely necessary to stay OK to receive the product / Dispute claim.

On the other hand, it is possible once this COVID-19 outbreak over, India may completely ban personal import with no exemption from China due to very bad economy, I know it is not possible so they may charge 100% + Duty in all goods and I certainly not going to buy a 50/- product with 500/- of duty.

(The below part is not IMHO)
Please note if we successfully ride this 10+ weeks of LockDown (Govt will announce this step by step) to carb the outbreak then early July to December is the time to get love from Covid-19 who remains still Covid-19 virgin up to that time....This is a 15-18 month event....you may believe it or not, but this the only way ahead.

Back