Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Has anyone notices that all the sellers (or almost all) are now only showing DHL as the only shipping option to India? And that's like $50 for a $3 item. No thank you.

I think this is some kind of an indication as to how stressed shipping to India is.

Any insights on what's up?

Yup.. It's probably because of too many items getting lost. Processing time one one item of mine has been increased by 30 days. Already been 2 months though :(

it's not shipping that's stressed - it's the currency/INR/banks - ships from China/yiwu are only a short distance away (15 days) if I remember correctly. AliE is basically politely telling you - EMERGENCY ONLY. They are basically cooperating with the Indian govt in laying off our currency. Also freight rates are really low! A container freight rate on the spot market costs less that <100USD so.. basically all our traders+govt unite and "tax" us when there is a trade imbalance (via DHL). No one in his right mind/Indian pays DHL anything - they overcharge - they are supposed to overcharge.

Last edited:
it's not shipping that's stressed - it's the currency/INR/banks - ships from China/yiwu are only a short distance away (15 days) if I remember correctly. AliE is basically politely telling you - EMERGENCY ONLY. They are basically cooperating with the Indian govt in laying off our currency. Also freight rates are really low! A container freight rate on the spot market costs less that <100USD so.. basically all our traders+govt unite and "tax" us when there is a trade imbalance (via DHL). No one in his right mind/Indian pays DHL anything - they overcharge - they are supposed to overcharge.

AliExpress, a Chinese website doesn't give two hoots about our currency. The bhakti seems strong. Anyhow, peace homie..

1. AliExpress, like all companies in communist run countries have a social responsibility.
2. The movement of the yuan is state controlled - it's not a freely floating currency - it's pegged to the $.
3. China can and does control the inflow of $ and therefore what the yuan's pegged at - which means, what funds AliE gets, is controlled by the CPC.
4. Which implies, if the CPC instructs AliE to raise freight rates to India, they will. (to preserve stability in the region)

Time is on China's side - they have momentum and they work hard in a organized/patriotic fashion. All they want is stability in Asia so that they can grow quickly - which means, it's in the interest of the USA to destabilize the region - upset the apple cart, so that they can distract China.

1. AliExpress, like all companies in communist run countries have a social responsibility.
2. The movement of the yuan is state controlled - it's not a freely floating currency - it's pegged to the $.
3. China can and does control the inflow of $ and therefore what the yuan's pegged at - which means, what funds AliE gets, is controlled by the CPC.
4. Which implies, if the CPC instructs AliE to raise freight rates to India, they will. (to preserve stability in the region)

Time is on China's side - they have momentum and they work hard in a organized/patriotic fashion. All they want is stability in Asia so that they can grow quickly - which means, it's in the interest of the USA to destabilize the region - upset the apple cart, so that they can distract China.
Err. Too much thought you have applied.

An India post guy who works at the Kolkata Airport sorting centre told me in end April that they are processing only emergency supplies like PPE, Diagnostic kits, medical machines, medicines etc. Rest are not being processed. And at that time they were working with 33% staff only. Shortage of delivery vans was also there. So main thing was that these items were not processed at all. Which have led to a huge backlog of AliEx orders. AliEx may be forced to return money to Indian customers if they are unable to deliver within 60 or 90 days.

So it is a no brainer for them to stop all delivery services which use India Post as there is no way that they would be able to deliver within the given timeline.

Bought Office 365 Enterprise from aliexpress and they have sent an email and PM via their site about the instructions and links for downloading the software.

Oo that's clever - was it substantially cheaper - by how much? (not that I want Office)
It's 8.40$ for 5 year's edition. They will create a enterprise edition subscription on our name along with password which can be changed later and used. When checked with software that shows whether the office 365 is retail key and activated. It shows the actuals as 5 year version and activated.

I finally applied for a refund as my purchase protection was running out. Luckily Redmi Airbuds/AirDopts are now available on amazon so I won;t miss the item I had ordered too much.

#Aliexpress Rs. 641.05 41%OFF | Microsoft office 365 5 years Account for All Languages Version office 365 pro plus 2019
Is it genuine? I highly doubt it. Because Microsoft is selling Windows 10pro for 200usd and these guys are selling Office pro and Windows 10 Pro combined for 15usd. How is that even possible.

I highly doubt as those must be a pull-off from some VLK.
The seller will create a Microsoft login account on your name where we can change the password later on. Just use that login that's all.
But it's volume keys I think
It's showing as office 365 enterprise after installing and clicking about.

Back