Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Has AE decreased AliExpress Standard Shipping method? As i"m not able to find it in most of the items I wish to order.

Yup.. not there on almost all stuff.. fookin ANKER has increased my buyer protection again..Bluetooth 6 will probably be out by the time this gets resolved.

The seller will create a Microsoft login account on your name where we can change the password later on. Just use that login that's all.
But it's volume keys I think
It's showing as office 365 enterprise after installing and clicking about.
Any idea if it can be used for personal usage? I mean do admins have right to remove accounts or view files, etc?

Ae has become a shit!
They have defaulted to EMS shipping which charges a whopping 3.5-3.8k for even a 500bucks stuff.
Seems Ae is playing games with India in a totally clear bias manner! See for yourselves....

1592414764931.png

1592414792056.png

And for other countries....

1592414818727.png

Where are those free shippers? Nonsense! :mad: :rage:

Last edited:
Ae has become a shit!
They have defaulted to EMS shipping which charges a whopping 3.5-3.8k for eve a 500bucks stuff.
Seems Ae is playing games with India.

Where are those free shippers? Nonsense!
I think for this more than Ae, the current world situation is responsible. With covid and India China tension, the cheaper shipping options have closed down. And I think only essential items are allowed to be imported as per the GOI.
May be with time and when things get better, we will again have free shipping, but probably no escaping of customs.
And as per the latest guidelines, anything imported as personal or gift will attract 75% duty.

Seems Ae is playing games with India in a totally clear bias manner!
Hong Kong which is part of China under separate admin system, is also facing similar behavior. Items which can not be shipped here have increased and shipping is crazy like above. I think, this must be due to temporary shutdown of cheap shipping services they were using. These services would route parcels to various countries like Singapore, Netherlands etc. For a item coming to HK from Guangzhou, it would be routed via Singapore - which appears completely senseless but must be working for them cost-wise.

I think for this more than Ae, the current world situation is responsible. With covid and India China tension, the cheaper shipping options have closed down. And I think only essential items are allowed to be imported as per the GOI.
May be with time and when things get better, we will again have free shipping, but probably no escaping of customs.
And as per the latest guidelines, anything imported as personal or gift will attract 75% duty.
75 percent? I believe its 40 percent max

75 percent? I believe its 40 percent max
Well it is. But Problem is that customs duty is calculated Then added to price of your product, And then gst 28% is charged on that new total.
So you're Paying 70%!
And now there is no exemption for orders below 5k value or orders marked as gift.

During refund do they refund the shipping amount as well?
I order a pic-e card and paid extra 500 bucks to ship via gati for 2 weeks delivery; its been 3 weeks and the package is still in transit :(

I ordered a cable from Aliexpress which was accepted by the seller. However, few days later the shipment was cancelled by the seller.

Wonder how are the computer hardware stores sourcing their goods.

Looks like shipments from China are arriving here.
I desperately needed a small/cheap item. Placed order on 10th Jul.
Current status :

For this and prev order (https://techenclave.com/community/threads/aliexpress-com-feedback-thread.153716/post-2203430) I used SunYou Economic Air Mail.

Just received that. It might have come faster but some one had applied tape across half the address.

-----------------------------------------------

Another small item, ordered 26th July , again SunYou Eco mail.
Capture_2020-08-11_164915.jpg

Just received that. It might have come faster but some one had applied tape across half the address.

-----------------------------------------------

View attachment 88623
How much shipping were you charged for these items? I need to buy a few items worth 8$ - 10$. But shipping itself costs 5.55$ (I forgot the shipping provider name)

By SunYou it's normally quite little. I just ordered two Omron Japan micro switches for my mouse. Shipping for two was 0.80 USD. For the prev order it was around 1.50 USD.

View attachment 88623

Crap! I should've used SunYou. People were saying that SunYou was getting delivered faster than Special Line Yanwen but still i chose to go with Yanwen cause it provides tracking.
And so my Model O knock-off is still stuck in Malaysia because Pos Malaysia has stopped it's operations from August 3rd due to covid just 2 days before i placed my order ;-;
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Hello! what a nice surprise Arrived in India. Shipped on 8th August and arrived on 19th in India, not bad at all. Any idea what Held by customs mean?

1597839162196.png

Last edited:
Crap! I should've used SunYou. People were saying that SunYou was getting delivered faster than Special Line Yanwen but still i chose to go with Yanwen cause it provides tracking.
And so my Model O knock-off is still stuck in Malaysia because Pos Malaysia has stopped it's operations from August 3rd due to covid just 2 days before i placed my order ;-;
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Hello! what a nice surprise Arrived in India. Shipped on 8th August and arrived on 19th in India, not bad at all. Any idea what Held by customs mean?

View attachment 88937
Its the usual process and so the status. It will sit there for few days until released from customs.

Back