Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Its from icici
Here it is
View attachment 89770

This refers to trading in forex, i.e. buying/selling USD, GBP, etc., and not buying or selling products or services priced in USD, GBP etc.
See: https://www.livemint.com/Politics/T...of-forex-trading-through-foreign-portals.html
From the article:
There are websites that accept payments through credit cards and allow an individual to bet on currencies. Any profit or loss is settled through the person’s bank account in India.

See on the past i have purchased a lot of items from AE and most of them without Indian tracking, I can say majority of them made it to me barring may be a couple.
Some even arrived after 3 months though.

I never card for tracking at all...
Before that i used to buy from eBay.com and even their packages either originating from mainland US or China weren't trackable, but every single item made it here.

I guess may be its because of the fact tha i am in Delhi, May be thats making any difference, I may be wrong as well here.

Offtopic = have any of you also got mails from the privatized banks regarding rbi guideline that Indians citizens can't not and should not use their credit or debit cards to purchase from any site outside of India???

Yeah, even I used to receive most of my items without tracking. However, that hasn't been the case since March and I stopped ordering from AE in April. Still received all the items with tracking after the refund was issued but only received 40% that were dispatched without tracking.

Normally I would pay for shipping if the item costs more than $10 just for the fact that the item is traceable at every step and always delivered within 2 weeks.

Regarding the RBI notice, it is for outward remittance to foreign trading platforms to engage in forex trading. It does not impact purchases on e-commerce websites.

My package has been missing for several months now, I had ordered custom case for my Nintendo switch. I don't think I will ever receive it. Is there any way to raise a dispute?

Orderd 3 items during Aug 24 sale - All are lightweight items, below is the staus

SunYou Econoic Airmail - Non Tracked

nbsztPm.png

SunYou - Tracked (So far it looks like most fastest)

VhBb1vv.png

Special Line YW - Tracked (No more GATI, Now it Malaysia Air Mail)

KuNx2tH.png

So far the 68 Days and 76 Days remaing before the order closing / dispute claiming.

Last edited:
Did you tracked this details via https://global.cainiao.com site? Mine got shipped to India 4 days after u but no details yet.
Orderd 3 items during Aug 24 sale - All are lightweight items, below is the staus

SunYou Econoic Airmail - Non Tracked

nbsztPm.png

SunYou - Tracked (So far it looks like most fastest)

VhBb1vv.png

Special Line YW - Tracked (No more GATI, Now it Malaysia Air Mail)

KuNx2tH.png

So far the 68 Days and 76 Days remaing before the order closing / dispute claiming.

I'm unable to go pass the Address tab. Entering my 10 digits mobile number shows "Please enter 1-4" error. Entering my city's name also doesn't go through.
Any help is appreciated.
ae Untitled.png

Screenshot.png

What is this 1-4 error? Also there is country code +91 in the space occupied by the 07085
1-4 creenshot.png

Last edited:
I'm unable to go pass the Address tab. Entering my 10 digits mobile number shows "Please enter 1-4" error. Entering my city's name also doesn't go through.
Any help is appreciated.
View attachment 90895
View attachment 90896
It could be them blocking Indian addresses. Wanted to order something but get these messages, 'Can not deliver to India' (Aliexpress) or 'No shipping method is available for this product to your location' (Banggood).

Back