Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

30 days passed still not received my package it was reached india around 12 days back ordered an screen guard

How long it takes to deliver once it was reached india

30 days passed still not received my package it was reached india around 12 days back ordered an screen guard

How long it takes to deliver once it was reached india
It depends where it landed, all customs office works differently.

Mumbai customer office work on turtle speed and sometime parcel get stuck there indefinitely

Have you asked the Mumbai customs why they are withholding your packages? I don't think it's an AliExpress issue, is it? Because nobody wants to lose out.
No haven't.. How do I connect to them..? Will they cooperate in answering questions?
Can they track with aliexpress tracking number?

Guys, how good is YW special line now? I ordered some stuff and it has moved to malaysia post. Its left there more than 10 days ago and no update since then. It used to go through Gati earlier, now not so sure anymore.

There is an entry in Indiapost website, so my guess is that its coming thru india post, which is kind of poitnless.

It depends where it landed, all customs office works differently.

Mumbai customer office work on turtle speed and sometime parcel get stuck there indefinitely
Used to receive the package within 20 days ,now there is an extra scrutiny i think

Guys, how good is YW special line now? I ordered some stuff and it has moved to malaysia post. Its left there more than 10 days ago and no update since then. It used to go through Gati earlier, now not so sure anymore.

There is an entry in Indiapost website, so my guess is that its coming thru india post, which is kind of poitnless.
If its coming through tracking then it is good dint received my last three package which was sent by non tracking

Even I had ordered some stuff through Yanwen looking at the good response over here, but the packages seem to be stuck in Malaysia for now. I am guessing the service has been affected because of the lockdown announced in Malaysia.

This is terrible.
No haven't.. How do I connect to them..? Will they cooperate in answering questions?
Can they track with aliexpress tracking number?
1. You should for clarity's sake. No point in assuming things without official confirmation anyway. And I honestly don't know how they will respond.
2. Maybe. I say maybe because two of my parcels from the US have been lost in the last one year. I contacted both USPS and Indian Post and they both refused to be held responsible. USPS said the package had already reached India and no longer responsible for it. Meanwhile Indian Post told me they don't know anything about it if it didn't have "Indian tracking number" and asked me to get in touch with USPS instead. Remember the packages had USPS tracking numbers but they only work in the US(PS) as far as I know. It was such a headache. Packages valued under $100. Since then I haven't ordered anything internationally.
Post automatically merged:

i wanted to order a coffee grinder which is on a superb deal of $55 but $80 for shipping via DHL :p
Even many products which I looked at which came for under $20 had $55+ shipping charge. That was the first time I've seen something like it. Absolutely not worth it.
Also I don't think it's far fetched to think that we are innocent victims of international politics.

My last package tracking details.

Mumbai customs are worst
Screenshot_2020-09-24-23-09-42-018_com.android.chrome.jpg

My last package tracking details.

Mumbai customs are worst View attachment 91008
Man, at least your package moved. Mine shows Pulau Pinang since 2nd September and no movement since.

Edit - Sorry my bad. Didn't see 'Held by customs'. That's bad man. Never saw any issue with Kolkata or Delhi ones. In fact one of my packages has cleared Delhi customs in 1 day just today

Back