Almost finalized config for 32k

Chill Guys. Everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Everybody on the forum is trying to learn or share their knowledge to others.

no point of being emotional to a certain brand , make etc.

it is ultimately the choice of the OP to buy components.of which i dont see him replying or checking your suggestions.

so in totality your debate/discussion is going nowhere.

Also brands like sapphire are not manufacturing the 4xxx series so if he buys something later he might not get it.

so your discussion will be a bigger waste on TE.

WOW!!! thanks for the replies on my thread. so whats u guy's verdict on my config?

i have myself got lost at your discussion coz i dont know much about hardware.

Simple question, what resolution do you intend to play games on... That'll be the deciding factor and how much do you intend to spend... You want brute power or something that'll play all the games (modern) with all the eye-candies with respectable frame-rates (60fps to 75 fps)....

That should decide...

Anubis said:
LOL .

@OP - I'll suggest you ATI 5850 because proper DX11 games are yet not out . Moreover ATI 5770 has really pathetic fps ! 30fps or less while playing in DX11 mode . So I'll suggest ATI 5850 , at least it gives above 40-50fps in DX11 mode

Radeon 5850 with a 555 BE & 2 GB RAM.... :bleh::bleh::bleh:

Ok.. truce...truce.. OP bhai, you decide.. You have both of our suggestions for your rig... Anubis and me agree that you should increase your RAM to 4 GB's (Anubis's suggestion table) and then you can decide which card you want to buy... All three Radeon 5770, Radeon 4890 and Radeon 5850 are splendid cards with their specific +ve's and -ve's...

plz guys... stop it..
this thread is getting into the nerves of most TEians. Lets suggest whats best for the OP. Atleast give him a chance to speak :eek:hyeah:

dOm1naTOr said:
plz guys... stop it..
this thread is getting into the nerves of most TEians. Lets suggest whats best for the OP. Atleast give him a chance to speak :eek:hyeah:

stopped it already... Upar wala post to padlo sirjee....:)

St.John said:
Simple question, what resolution do you intend to play games on... That'll be the deciding factor and how much do you intend to spend... You want brute power or something that'll play all the games (modern) with all the eye-candies with respectable frame-rates (60fps to 75 fps)....

That should decide...

i dont want brute power just want to play all games at 40+fps.

kidpikoon said:
I think u better take i5 then a phenom 2
I changed my phenom 2 to i7 and its i7 is much better

Thats true, but i7 is almost three times expensive that a PII X4 B50. Can u say performance increase is anywhere close to even twice?
On games, its merely 10~15%, and only if GPU isnt bottlenecked. For a GPU like 5770, PII X4, i5 or i7 will perform more or less the same in games.

Back