FS: Networking Almost new Belkin Share N300 Wireless Router (WITHOUT ADSL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
SOLD
  • Shipping from: Nagpur
  • Shipping to: All over India
  • Preferred courier: DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash/bank transfer(Rs 100 extra for Cash deposit)

Item Returned, This router has ADSL.
Price Increase by Rs.1500

Provided refund to buyer, will be reimbursing shipping cost shortly.

confused here - your main title says this does not have ADSL, then again you mention this has ADSL
So is this router alone or Modem+Router combo

I am not able to change the title of the thread therefore its like that only. It's actually modem+router which was discovered later.

It has a long story,
to whom I sold it first needed the USB port for 3g purpose but as we discovered that it isn't supported so got returned.
later to whom I it was not able to configure his BSNL ADSL on it, stating that it doesn't support ADSL at all and demanded refund.
after that I analysed it and discovered need for additional modem to work in the manual (but that was misleading as well) and decided to sell on TE.
It was purchased by @The_Falcon who told that this indeed has ADSL feature, and he does not required an ADSL modem, I verified it and accepted the return.
Now when I received the modem I verified, tested and confirmed that it is working on ADSL with no problem whatsoever. so looking out for some buyer who is buying it.

but as we all know ADSL routers are expensive to those without it, so I decided to increase the asking price considering the current market price http://www.ebay.in/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181163607247#ht_5016wt_1139

It has been very unluckiest of item in my entire life. with more than 3 returns.

and the best part.. I haven't even ordered it, the seller shipped me an alternative instead of the ASUS router which I had ordered (with 3g ofcourse) I just want it to go away from my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can ask the mods to change the Thread title.

I doubt if this has built in modem, cos specs - Ports 1x WAN 4x LAN 1xUSB 2.0
If it has a RJ-11 Jack, then it has built in modem, other wise it will require additional modem to run this. can you post a pic of the LAN / WAN ports .? that will help clear confusion

You can ask the mods to change the Thread title.

I doubt if this has built in modem, cos specs - Ports 1x WAN 4x LAN 1xUSB 2.0
If it has a RJ-11 Jack, then it has built in modem, other wise it will require additional modem to run this. can you post a pic of the LAN / WAN ports .? that will help clear confusion

Check the pics, I have indeed posted the ports. the WAN looks like RJ 45 but its actually RJ 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back