FS: Home Audio Video Altec lansing vs4121 2.1 Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale are my ~1.7 year old Altec Lansing Vs4121 2.1 speakers . I think these are one of the best speakers in sub 3k category . Earlier i had purchased altec lansing octane 7 vs4621 but i did not liked them and so went and replaced them with the VS4121 within 2 days and i was glad that i did . Speakers are working fine .
Reason for sale : I thought that the speakers stopped working and so i purchased logitech Z623 but later i realized that it was only a broken cable that we use to connect the speakers to the PC , replaced the cable and speakers are working fine again . I am currently using the new speakers so these are lying idle .
I dont have the purchasing bill so no warranty remains but i will provide the buyer with 10 days money back time if they find something amiss with the speakers .
Shipping : The woofer is huge so i am in favour of local pickup anywhere in mumbai or navi mumbai .
Pros : Good loudness for price , clear output , thumping bass
Cons : In low or fluctuating voltage conditions the performance of woofer is sometimes affected , your neighbours might hate you !

Expected Price : Rs 1900 only
icon_smile.gif

In the picture below you can see my new Logitech Z 623 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back