CPU/Mobo AM3/AM3+ Motherboard Suggestion,Urgent!

dilpreet

Disciple
Guys i am currently using the following configuration:-
MSI 785G-E53
7950 powercooler
CM 650M PSU
3 X 2GB CORSAIR 1333,1 X CORSAIR 1600(Both are standard memory modules)
Phenom x4 965BE

But looks like the Mobo has an issue now where the Bios settings are not getting saved.
So i need suggestions from fellow members with respect to the following :-

1.Since i have tried most of the steps to fix the bios reset problem and i don't see that getting fixed so
can i get it fixed from local computer shop(Warranty is expired) and is it worth getting it repaired?

2.In case it cannot be fixed which motherboard should i buy in range 5-6k MAX(Proccy used is Phenom 965BE)

3.Which brand should i go for now?

Kindly suggest urgently .

1.Since i have tried most of the steps to fix the bios reset problem and i don't see that getting fixed so
can i get it fixed from local computer shop(Warranty is expired) and is it worth getting it repaired?

1. Since you have done changing battery, you may try this route too. Here in Mumbai, there are such repairers at Lamington Road. In Banglore it would be S.P Road. If its not big amount like under 1 grand, it is worth trying once before buying out new motherboard.

In case i get it repaired from MSI will they give any type of warranty for this issue that it wont happen or should i try local shops?

In case i get it repaired from MSI will they give any type of warranty for this issue that it wont happen or should i try local shops?
Try MSI service centers first if they are present, else local repair shop. I doubt any of them will provide any warranty.

Guys i checked with a motherboard repair guys and he said that its better to go for a new motherboard.
Kindly suggest which motherboard should i go for.
My budget is 5.5k Max
And should i buy it from SP road or should i buy online
Kindly suggest quickly
Appreciate your help
Also kindly suggest any mobo which supports 1600 mhz memory by default if possible.
Plz help

Guys i checked with a motherboard repair guys and he said that its better to go for a new motherboard.
Kindly suggest which motherboard should i go for.
My budget is 5.5k Max
And should i buy it from SP road or should i buy online
Kindly suggest quickly
Appreciate your help
Also kindly suggest any mobo which supports 1600 mhz memory by default if possible.
Plz help
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 -4.8

Link:http://www.snapdeal.com/product/gig...=21_56&utm_medium=101010606&vendorCode=Sc8639

Doesnt support 1600 mhz memory by default. :-(
Although that's not a deciding factor but since anyways i am going for a new mobo would prefer if something falls in that budget

Back