[AMA] Mi TV Stick

Purchased a Mi TV stick.
If anyone got any questions, let me know.

Cons:
1. Small HDMI plug, had issues plugging into my old Samsung LCD TV.
2. Usb Power Cable is small.
3. Didn't have AA battery for the remote. I was wondering why the remote wasn't working.
4. No Patchwall UI. Being MI, I thought it will come with it but it's only Android 9.

Pros:
1. Has Chromecast built in.
2. Neat UI.

Will update it.

Purchased a Mi TV stick.
If anyone got any questions, let me know.

Cons:
1. Small HDMI plug, had issues plugging into my old Samsung LCD TV.
2. Usb Power Cable is small.
3. Didn't have AA battery for the remote. I was wondering why the remote wasn't working.
4. No Patchwall UI. Being MI, I thought it will come with it but it's only Android 9.

Pros:
1. Has Chromecast built in.
2. Neat UI.

Will update it.
1) What max resolution do the following support
- Youtube
- Netflix
-Amazon prime

2) What do you mean by small hdmi plug? Is the tip of the hdmi cable small or the cable small? Or is is mini hdmi

3) Do you have an xbox one controller you can try it with? doe it connect? Play COD?

Last edited:
Hi , also is the interface laggy ? Or is the on board memory enough to provide for a glitch free interface ? I was thinking of going for the mi TV stick or the mi TV box for my non smart tv .

Hi , also is the interface laggy ? Or is the on board memory enough to provide for a glitch free interface ? I was thinking of going for the mi TV stick or the mi TV box for my non smart tv .

It's not as smooth as u operate a mobile. Has a bit lag but remember it's a TV, u will most likely stay on a content for a while.
Get Mi Tv stick if u have 1080p TV and no plans to upgrade. Get Mi box if u have a 4K TV.

1) What max resolution do the following support
- Youtube
- Netflix
-Amazon prime

2) What do you mean by small hdmi plug? Is the tip of the hdmi cable small or the cable small? Or is is mini hdmi

3) Do you have an xbox one controller you can try it with? doe it connect? Play COD?

1080p is the max res.
It's the tip of the HDMI plug. My old tv has a type of cover near the HDMI port, which kinda blocks the stick from going in fully. Something to consider.

I have a Bluetooth controller. but I don't really play games on android. maybe if I have some time, will check it out.

1080p is the max res.
It's the tip of the HDMI plug. My old tv has a type of cover near the HDMI port, which kinda blocks the stick from going in fully. Something to consider.

I have a Bluetooth controller. but I don't really play games on android. maybe if I have some time, will check it out.
Just 1080p? Is your tv 1080p max?
Thanks!

Back