amazon.com pricing is final?

toocool6600

Disciple
dcolAJl.png

dont know how and why i had seen this item for 11k few days back , maybe i am confused with some other thing .

now can i take it as final amount after import taxes ? or anything still may add up later?

its a yougurt maker , i got from cart2 india but they dont have thermometer which comes with it so i think i will ship that back and get it from amazon.com , it will be atleast new.

the one from cart2india feels used or something plus no thermometer

If shipped by Aramex - No extra charges at all
If shipped by DHL (Rare, and only if you chose expedited shipping) - I had two orders shipped through them, in the most recent one nothing extra was charged. For one order though, DHL took Rs. 800 from me for customs and handling (BS), even though I had prepaid. But I chatted with an Amazon rep and the amount I paid was credited to me,

Tip: Choose to pay in USD, you will be charged slightly less

Tip: Choose to pay in USD, you will be charged slightly less
the listed charge will be less but you could end up paying more because of the way currency exchange transactions work i.e. the bank will charge you brokerage (either in the form of a fee or an above market exchange rate) since the origin of the funds is in INR. it won't show up on the bill naturally but it will be debited from your a/c.

The import fee is an estimate based on their understanding of the item, and the section it falls in to in India. The customs officer can consider it in another category, or at a different value (ESPECIALLY sale or super marked down items) and still levy a higher duty amount. The balance is recovered from you at the time of delivery. If you refuse, you will not get the item. If the duty paid is lower, Amazon is super prompt with refunds.

Ibhejo is giving quotes of 6k so 300 rs less , and would do deliver to me smoothly without any extra charge

I think that's better than ordering via amazon directly?

Back