FS: Others Amazon Echo Dot (2nd gen - Latest Model)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwarfare

Adept
Oct 21, 2009
Mumbai
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
any idea if this works in India. From what i hear a lot of the Alexa Skills dont work locally. Would have loved to buy it, but the "skills" issue is holding me back.

Wish you all the best with the sale.

vizeta

Recruit
Aug 18, 2013
IT Hub of India
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
any idea if this works in India. From what i hear a lot of the Alexa Skills dont work locally. Would have loved to buy it, but the "skills" issue is holding me back.

Wish you all the best with the sale.
I am using Echo dot for last 2 months without any issue. Only problem you can have is you can not install Alexa app on your Smartphone in India to perform initial setup of the Echo Dot. But this is not that big problem as you can setup the Dot by visiting url alexa.amazon.com. And then step-by-step setup instructions will help you to complete the setup.

I have successfully integrated Xiaomi smart bulbs, Wifi TPlink smart-plug.

cyberwarfare

Adept
Oct 21, 2009
Mumbai
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am using Echo dot for last 2 months without any issue. Only problem you can have is you can not install Alexa app on your Smartphone in India to perform initial setup of the Echo Dot. But this is not that big problem as you can setup the Dot by visiting url alexa.amazon.com. And then step-by-step setup instructions will help you to complete the setup.

I have successfully integrated Xiaomi smart bulbs, Wifi TPlink smart-plug.
Thats awesome. Thanks for the inputs :)

ashri18

Recruit
Apr 27, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
Wanted to check what is the absolute last price you are willing to let this go at. Will decide and proceed accirdingly.
Thanks

cyberwarfare

Adept
Oct 21, 2009
Mumbai
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey,
Wanted to check what is the absolute last price you are willing to let this go at. Will decide and proceed accirdingly.
Thanks
Hey, sorry to reply to your thread (since im not the OP).

I have already bought the device and transferred the money yesterday, and the OP should be shipping it across to me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.