Amazon Echo/Echo Dot/Echo Plus India Launch (Prime Subscription Free)

Got yeelight last week and i could set up only today due to E27 type. Got E27 to E22 converter today. Alexa works very well with yeelight, even change the colors :)

Tomorrow i will set up sonoff switches and update here.

People using echo here, is saavn working now ?
Since yesterday it's telling me "saavn not available in my region"
Working for me, did you enable the skill ?[DOUBLEPOST=1511094331][/DOUBLEPOST]
Got yeelight last week and i could set up only today due to E27 type. Got E27 to E22 converter today. Alexa works very well with yeelight, even change the colors :)

Tomorrow i will set up sonoff switches and update here.

Where did you purchase it from and do you need a controller for these bulbs. Also how is the brightness of the bulb. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Got it from gearbest and received in less than a week. Gearbest uses GATI courier to ship. No separate controller needed for this. Just need to enable yeelight skills. Brightness is less only... It cannot replace our regular tube lights. We can use as night lamp or decorative lamps during party. It also has music mode(not in alexa) and the light color changes based on the music played as like in parties. Overall i liked it.

Today i also installed sonoff switches and converted all existing tube lights to smart devices[emoji16] all works well with alexa.

I think sonoff switches are the cheapest way to convert existing devices to smart devices. Each switch costs around 400rs only.

Only problem with these devices are, they are connected to their (vendor servers). I'm not sure why these just can't restricted to internal LAN. Because these devices are controlled by their servers, we can also turn on /off from anywhere using internet.

Can someone please check if the eWeLink skill (for SONOFF devices) is available in Amazon Alexa app? I am unable to find it, I remember seeing it few weeks back! My SONOFF device was delivered few days back and now I am unable to link it to Alexa!!

Can someone please check if the eWeLink skill (for SONOFF devices) is available in Amazon Alexa app? I am unable to find it, I remember seeing it few weeks back! My SONOFF device was delivered few days back and now I am unable to link it to Alexa!!

Its not available in the Alexa store. Im running mine using Tasmota and HomeAssistant

Its not available in the Alexa store. Im running mine using Tasmota and HomeAssistant
It is available... In fact I'm using it with echo plus...

Today screenshot...
a925fe19529ba2d0f0711c587e0fbec5.jpg

Back