WTB Amazon Fire TV Stick or Google Chromecast (Which ever one is cheaper)

Bumping this thread since i have decided to buy a firetv stick now that i have an amazon prime account. Please do dm me.

Back to the top
Sent u a PM. No reply from ur side.
I had sent him 2 PMs so far. One, long back when i first needed a webcam (to which he didn't reply back at all either) and now with the fire tv stick which i recently pmed him,to which all he replied was "yes i do..." and hasn't replied since yesterday.

I had sent him 2 PMs so far. One, long back when i first needed a webcam (to which he didn't reply back at all either) and now with the fire tv stick which i recently pmed him,to which all he replied was "yes i do..." and hasn't replied since yesterday.

I messaged him and called him long back,same issue doesn't respond properly at all !! I even was ready to go to his place to collect it and he kept ignoring all the messages and calls !!! Finally I gave up.

Don't whether he's that very busy to respond to people ( he responded to the post and was not forced) or just.......

I too Am still looking for the same..

Back to the top

Ok. I thought I am the only one to whom he didn't reply. Other TE members named Zino, girish925 and Muathaz replied very quickly to my PM & I experienced a friendly attitude from their side.

Back