Amazon Fire TV Vs Mi Box

thank u so much[DOUBLEPOST=1540279947][/DOUBLEPOST]I have I ball mouse and KB set wireless lying around ,but when i went to use it with Mi box
it just won't work?????

Is it bluetooth or did you plug in the wireless receiver usb device to the mi box?

I tried "Steamlink" on the mi box.
Was pleasantly surprised that it detected my xbox one controller by just plugging it in over the USB port. Although the PS4 dual shock controller could not be paired via bluetooth.
Tried to play AC Origins a bit but the game play was not as smooth as you would get directly on the PC.. But it is a very good way of mirroring the PC desktop to my TV!

mine kb+mouse is wireless ,had plugged usb receiver in usb port
Is it bluetooth or did you plug in the wireless receiver usb device to the mi box?

I tried "Steamlink" on the mi box.
Was pleasantly surprised that it detected my xbox one controller by just plugging it in over the USB port. Although the PS4 dual shock controller could not be paired via bluetooth.
Tried to play AC Origins a bit but the game play was not as smooth as you would get directly on the PC.. But it is a very good way of mirroring the PC desktop to my TV!

Back