FS: Others Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 50,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 months from when it was purchased or 12 months from when it is added to an account?
Comes with 12 months from the date of added and u can easily redeem it by simple.
Just add a product which is bigger than ur wallet amt then use netbanking to pay the rest, in the payment page just cancel the payment that's it they will return ur wallet amt with new validity from that date.
Believe me I've done it many times

Most important thing is always choose a product price should be higher than ur wallet amt

Comes with 12 months from the date of added and u can easily redeem it by simple.
Just add a product which is bigger than ur wallet amt then use netbanking to pay the rest, in the payment page just cancel the payment that's it they will return ur wallet amt with new validity from that date.
Believe me I've done it many times

Most important thing is always choose a product price should be higher than ur wallet amt
Wow! Thanks for the insight. Was not aware of this.
@OP. A free bump.

The gift card is still available...if anyone is interested please pm me. I have updated the price...please check main post..also willing to accept cash.

Willing to accept 500/1000 Rs denominations ? If so, consider the deal done. PM me your phone number :)

Bump - Its still available and I also am willing to accept cash (rs 500 and rs 1000 notes are also okay with me) - Mumbai buyers preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back