Amazon India Deals

Prices are jacked up here also.[DOUBLEPOST=1382938936][/DOUBLEPOST]Prices are jacked up here also.

Last edited:
Question to all amazon geeks,
Which is the best way to get one item (bathroom accessory) from amazon.com to India ? any offers/companies which offers cheap ?

Question to all amazon geeks,
Which is the best way to get one item (bathroom accessory) from amazon.com to India ? any offers/companies which offers cheap ?

Google amazon global, follow link, search for your stuff, left side select the amazon global eligible to get the products which will ship to India, Buy that stuff by paying price, import fees, shipping etc.

Google amazon global, follow link, search for your stuff, left side select the amazon global eligible to get the products which will ship to India, Buy that stuff by paying price, import fees, shipping etc.
Thanks, I tried it. I didn't get option of global eligible product for that item. Any idea what to do now ?
Is it ok to take using shipandshop etc ?

I bought this for 3599 yesterday. Its price has been jacked up now.
man they r doing it like for every hour.....when i posted WD my passport was 3999 and now 4200 !!
i guess axix bank offer isnt valid too but far better than flip s**t at least !!

man they r doing it like for every hour.....when i posted WD my passport was 3999 and now 4200 !!
i guess axix bank offer isnt valid too but far better than flip s**t at least !!

Its not amazon, mostly it's the seller that's changing and sometimes the price too...

Its not amazon, mostly it's the seller that's changing and sometimes the price too...
yeah i meant the same.....my cashback isnt credited yet...effectively had bought WD my passport for 3775
its better to get from amazon even at 4200..in mumbai...ezone, croma prizes the same at 5500/-+

Back