Amazon India - Feedback Thread

Chaos

Veteran
Jan 29, 2005
Zero issues with Amazon deliveries. Flipkart on the other hand - less said the better.

technofast

Adept
Aug 26, 2011
Chennai
Thank you for submitting a customer review.

Thank you for submitting a customer review on Amazon. After carefully reviewing your submission, your review could not be posted to the website. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:
http://www.amazon.in/review-guidelines
Ocean Free Aquarium Medicine White Spot Special, 240 ml
★
from Gautam K on 14 October, 2019

Tampered product

Tampered product. The product seal was already opened when I received it. I had to use the product since the fish would have died if I returned and waited for replacement. Also one of the worst packing I had seen. No bubble pack and the liquid had spilled out marginally inside the Amazon packing cover. Pathetic packing and careless seller.​
Review turned down in Amazon - Not sure why Amazon should turn down a negative review. This is a insignificant product but what if it is high end products like TV, refrigerators etc... Most people buy the products with pros and cons from the reviews and if Amazon expects all review should be positive something is wrong.

indy1811

Veteran
Dec 24, 2006
Thank you for submitting a customer review.

Thank you for submitting a customer review on Amazon. After carefully reviewing your submission, your review could not be posted to the website. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:
http://www.amazon.in/review-guidelines

Ocean Free Aquarium Medicine White Spot Special, 240 ml
★
from Gautam K on 14 October, 2019

Tampered product

Tampered product. The product seal was already opened when I received it. I had to use the product since the fish would have died if I returned and waited for replacement. Also one of the worst packing I had seen. No bubble pack and the liquid had spilled out marginally inside the Amazon packing cover. Pathetic packing and careless seller.​
Review turned down in Amazon - Not sure why Amazon should turn down a negative review. This is a insignificant product but what if it is high end products like TV, refrigerators etc... Most people buy the products with pros and cons from the reviews and if Amazon expects all review should be positive something is wrong.
Most likely because it was a prime order which means Amazon is responsible for packing and delivery

technofast

Adept
Aug 26, 2011
Chennai
Most likely because it was a prime order which means Amazon is responsible for packing and delivery
Yes, it was a Prime order sold by cloudtail and fulfilled by Amazon. Well then most of the positive reviews glorifying a product should be a paid one especially if it is sold by cloudtail and fulfilled by Amazon. Unbelievable.

tech.addict

Adept
Jun 19, 2005
Kolkata
Yes, it was a Prime order sold by cloudtail and fulfilled by Amazon. Well then most of the positive reviews glorifying a product should be a paid one especially if it is sold by cloudtail and fulfilled by Amazon. Unbelievable.
There are two types of reviews on Amazon, seller reviews and product reviews. SOmetimes the reviews get cancelled due to mix up i,e posting a product review under a seller review or vice - versa. Check whether your case was similar or not.