Amazon India is becoming a Joke day by day. Please keep your eyes open when dealing with them.

^^Its ATS.

And it is yet to be delivered :) every time I am sending mail to them. I am getting reply "I am personally looking into your matter and it will be delivered in 24-48 hours. We will take strict action against courier." And long list of promises, seems like some set drafts they already have and just copy paste and send

^@pepps3484 , this is the exact crap they sent to me too. They are personally looking into my matter and they are assuring it will be delivered. We have informed our team, blah blah blah. Your order will be given utmost priority, blah blah blah.

And then they deliver as per their convenience. They don't call, they don't message, they just drop by someday and give you a surprise.

I can safely say Items shipped by Amazon using GATI are a colossal disaster.

My wife placed an order sometime last month & it was shipped through GATI, didn't get anything but a whole lot of grief till yesterday when finally a GATI courier guy calls & admits they lost the item & we should claim refund from Amazon & that they informed Amazon of the same. This after the fact that GATI blatantly lied earlier on that they tried delivering the shipments to my residence but that apparently they "couldn't locate" the address!! Lmfao.

This never ever happened with Amazon before. However I understand now that ATS handled shipments are likely to be retained for Prime services but normal deliveries are probably going to be outsourced to cheaper providers like GATI/ India Post etc

Agree with OP. Amazon India's performance has been very uneven in recent months. Deliveries getting delayed more than usual. Even refunds getting delayed. And it has worsened since the Prime. One-Day Prime deliveries turning into One-Week deliveries. Regular deliveries suffering even more. Delivery people lying their asses off and blaming everything on customer. Last couple of deliveries, they even lied about product delivered and someone else delivering it next day. Meanwhile customer is wasting their time and energy fighting it out with CC. Their CC is another story, I used to praise them for being super-efficient at solving whatever problem I faced. But they too are now behaving like unintelligent robots, copy-pasting same crap, without even reading the content. The Irony is that I'm having much better experience with other couriers like Delhivery, Blue Dart, FedEx, even Gati, who used to test my patience.

My recent experience with deliveries is that many times they are getting delayed, while earlier most stuff would get delivered ahead of schedule. This is possibly due to surge in no. of orders for festive season.

My last order was riddled with a lot of confusions in terms of first attempt at payment not reaching amazon and then they cancelled partial order and asked me to do payment for remaining order. But the CC still handled it pretty well without giving me high BP. And I got refunded the amount for the first attempt at payment. In the process they identified a few issues with their automated order processing system.

I bought a 64GB micro SD card and the card came with the promo code already scratched and used. I wrote a review about it and Amazon did not publish it.

I have paid for the Prime membership now, two hdmi cables & a bluray player got delayed by full 4days.

What's more, the Amazon Prime membership confirmation letter got delayed by 3days, that too in the heart of a Metro like Hyderabad.

The delivery person was saying almost 20 lakh deliveries are pending and nearly 20000 are getting canceled on daily basis. Shouldn't be ordering anything till the end of the month, even if ordered we shouldn't be expecting it to be delivered on time.

I had always had a great time with Amazon. No single issue so far. Returned many things at will... once ethey refunded 50% cost of the kitchen sink for a small dent. many times got Rs.50 compensation.

returned copper water bottle thrice at will with no defects. Just was dissatisfied with capacity I ordered every time and returned it... I think amazon internally follows a customer rating system for individuals. just my speculation though.

This month till now 9 items were ordered from amazon being a prime member it was usually delivered in 2 days at my place.
5 product on 2 days time
2 products 3 days
2 prime product recently ordered from them are having delivery time of around 7-8 days.
Ok now ata majhi satakli(iam angry:mad:)

Mixed experience with Amazon in the recent past. A month ago, a couple of deliveries were delayed by over 2 or 3 days past their deadline, with the usual excuses by ATS for non-delivery. In the past 10 days, however, I've had over 4 packages delivered very much on time, with their 2 day delivery option for Prime members.
I am guessing that once the Diwali season is over, and the number of free prime customers also drops, situation would definitely improve for paid members. Let's see.

Back