Amazon India lightning deals

Yes, the moment I bought, item was removed... Looks like it was the last one.

OT... My existing drive is hynix nvme 512 GB one... Is there a cheap way to use that in Dell poweredge t20 server?

You will need a M2 to PCIe adaptor like @chetansha has suggested. However do check if the T20 supports it, as that is a 4th gen Intel. [I have T20 and T30 in my office]

If not, I will be more than happy to take it off your hands ;)

looks like amazon.in & flipkart web sites are not loading from this evening [2018 Jan 23]
probably there is a server problem for both the web sites !
flipkart offers ended yesterday & amazon offers end today

I guess it wont work as boot drive, but otherwise it should be fine for VM's datastore. My VM's very slow, hope this ssd will speed up things bit.

Yes. It should work superbly, but even a SATA SSD should do the job.[DOUBLEPOST=1548328594][/DOUBLEPOST]Ironically, I was going to post that if you plan to use it as a datastore, its a good thing.

Last edited:
SanDisk SSD Plus 1TB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-1T00-G26 https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07D998212/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_4NAuCbTM8H577

Sandisk 1tb @ 12k. From Amazon global. Includes import duty
4a4a1029ea8b4f440645a52048c5e648.jpg

Any deals on PC components on Amazon US? Namely SSDs or CPUs?

I'm probably going to be building a PC next month, wanted to save some money - I can get them delivered to a friend of a friend in the US. Don't want to trouble him with anything heavy/ bulky so looking at only small components.

Any deals on PC components on Amazon US? Namely SSDs or CPUs?

I'm probably going to be building a PC next month, wanted to save some money - I can get them delivered to a friend of a friend in the US. Don't want to trouble him with anything heavy/ bulky so looking at only small components.
Check slickdeals.net

Hi,
I would like to purchase a laptop from amazon.
Whether the softcopy of bill be available in my account within 2 days of purchase? Or only after delivery of product?

What about return policy ? Can I return it if I don’t like it for refund or to purchase a different model?

Hi,
I would like to purchase a laptop from amazon.
Whether the softcopy of bill be available in my account within 2 days of purchase? Or only after delivery of product?

What about return policy ? Can I return it if I don’t like it for refund or to purchase a different model?

It's been awhile since both flipkart and amazon have had a 10 day return policy for all electronics barring a few maybe. But no refunds at all, exchange only for the same model.

So it's become dicey to buy a high cost product that you haven't researched thoroughly. I'd say you can buy with confidence as long as the seller is reputed, but learn more about the product you are buying.

Because you will not get your money back from these sites now. Those days are long gone. It's sad but the system was abused so now we have to live with it.

I think that's a good approach tbh. Instead of being frivolous, people should be more knowledgeable about what they're buying. Especially when it's a costly thing like laptop or microwave.

Instead of being frivolous, people should be more knowledgeable about what they're buying. Especially when it's a costly thing like laptop or microwave.

Not really. The main issue when it comes to online vs offline is that usually the spec sheet listed may be incomplete or even misleading. When you inspect the same, you realise that some feature you wanted is not there. Especially laptops - NVME vs SATA SSD.

However, for phones and all, I doubt this is really an issue.

Back