Amazon India lightning deals

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500gb nvme for 10k on amazon right now

I ended up getting the 500gb adata s11 pro for 7200 after the 10% bank discount. Adata s11 pro and sx8200 pro both provide decent performance somewhat close to the evo plus. I'd suggest you wait for a good deal on either of these

s11 pro has identical hardware to sx8200 pro with some differences in firmware from what I read.

Since 23-05-2020 place PREPAID order with Amazon and till today 13-06-2020, it is landed in warehouse near to my city.

All service working in my city (between 9.00AM To 5.00 PM) on odd/even days basis as per order, but Amazon gave only one reason Due To Restriction We are unable to deliver...

while order placed with Flipkart/1mg etc. delivered just in 7 days

Only essentials are being delivered due to red zone in my place. Not sure how essentials are decided. For me I need to buy a new laptop for my daughter for online classes which is essential but not deliverable in my area.

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500gb nvme for 10k on amazon right now

I ended up getting the 500gb adata s11 pro for 7200 after the 10% bank discount. Adata s11 pro and sx8200 pro both provide decent performance somewhat close to the evo plus. I'd suggest you wait for a good deal on either of these

s11 pro has identical hardware to sx8200 pro with some differences in firmware from what I read.

Pretty decent deal on both 500gb and 1TB Adata NVME 500gb s11 pro for ~7500 and 1TB SX8200 pro for ~14700 after 10% Citi discount

Samsung makes VA panels.They have darker blacks than IPS panels.
One bad thing about VA panels is Screen burn in or Image burn in.
If you leave an image for long time, it will generate ghost image.
I have a samsung VA panel LED TV and the warning came written on it.

Damn, i never had this issue with my Dell 2407-HC which i have owned for almost 10 years now. I think what you are referring to is very common with QLED's too but then we usually have moving images so i dont think it is much of an issue.

Back